Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

Il y a 3 heures, Le5b0 a dit :

TOILET PAPER!  She managed to get some!!!!????  Here in the UK that disappeared off the supermarket shelves almost overnight weeks ago.  If a store gets some in, within an hour, or even less if someone local puts it on Facebook, it's ALL gone.  The other day in our local high street early one morning someone spotted a smaller supermarket stocking up their shelves through the window.  30 minutes before the store opening there was a queue over 100 metres long.  That's how stupid it is getting over here.  Panic buying does nobody any good.  Unless you are unscrupulous and sell it on at greatly inflated prices, which sadly some people are doing.

the same thing is happening in France.

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

it's a phenomenon that seems to spread to all countries because it's the same scene in the united states

People everywhere have the same reaction

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Interesting comment, but one that I understand.  If you had lived through the early days at RLC with us, "the crew", you might understand a little better.  If you had witnessed the threesome, lucky you.  If you had witnessed the aftermath of the threesome, unlucky you.  To paraphrase, "it was a dark and stormy night" extended for years, which built up to one climactic night when Nina physically assaulted Doe.  It was ugly.  By the time of what I call "The Fallout" occurred, our 'crew' had invested much time, energy, emotion, and money, into all three of "our girls", but especially with N/K.  Their near-destruction after the Fallout was devastating to us. 

This shit was not scripted; it was reality, it was real, it was brutal, and it was unfolding before our very eyes.  

Doe soon self-exiled.  Eventually the emotional curve between N/K flattened out, and they became happy and productive again.  As bigmac says, an "effective team."  Then the RLC Purge of all the Russian cams happened, and we lost them completely.  THAT was traumatic to say the least.  After several months of us being in agonizing limbo, we finally find out our girls were coming back, on VHTV.  Happy happy joy joy days again!  And N/K are better and stronger together than ever, an even more "effective team" than before (and a much better apartment).  

And then, on 18 February, out of the blue, Doe makes an appearance at the apartment as Nina's platonic guest - and everybody freaks the hell out.  There are some who regard Doe with disdain.  There are some who think she is innocent.  There are some who know all three are guilty and innocent at the same time.  And THIS, my friend, is why you see such an explosion of activity on this forum.  

p.s. I have already volunteered to be the official biographer of N/K/D so the rest of you can sod off.  😁  

The thing is that for one they are older and wiser now so "if" they decide to go down any path then they them selves will know from experience what works and doesn't work, so for some to say that "if" they decided to go with introducing Doe back into the fold then it means absolute disaster I think it kind of says to me that they don't have full confidence in the girls ability for learning, I would bet that they are way more maturer than a lot give them credit for.

By the way I am not advocating that they do anything I just find it interesting that so many were jumping straight to doom & gloom with what looks like innocent visit's.

• Like 3

I'm not sure the hot night was the cause of the fight. They handled it very well, a one-night party that may or may not have gone off the rails (I have my own idea about that too).
In my opinion it's more a problem of professional relationship with moreover can be a tendency to encrust itself in the couple which generated tensions.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Just In said:

The thing is that for one they are older and wiser now so "if" they decide to go down any path then they them selves will know from experience what works and doesn't work, so for some to say that "if" they decided to go with introducing Doe back into the fold then it means absolute disaster I think it kind of says to me that they don't have full confidence in the girls ability for learning, I would bet that they are way more maturer than a lot give them credit for.

By the way I am not advocating that they do anything I just find it interesting that so many were jumping straight to doom & gloom with what looks like innocent visit's.

very wise words, I 100% agree with you. I only brought up the possibility of threesome as a joke, and that was enough to upset their die-hard fans lol. I personally do not care much for lesbian threesome, it's not something that turns me on lol ( I have never watched their threesome with their friend on the  RLC, and never looked for it). I only watch this Apartment because I like Kira, I think she is very attractive. 

but it seems like there are some people here who have some sort of unhealthy obsession with these two girls, it looks like they worship them lol some of their comments are  cringeworthy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1