Milly (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

...or maybe this was all it was and someone reported it as domestic abuse.

Well nothing on Twitter and no one has said anything at all, makes you wonder what the fuck is going on lately as normally if there has been an upset or something many would have commented on it.?

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Now thats a great position. Is anyone keeping track of how many gentlemen have visited Milly for some lovemaking? We need you @golfer06!

Quite a few Ash no doubt lol. Her apartment has mysteriously vanished a hours or so ago but no one seems to know why or know anything about it. Must be a secret :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite a few Ash no doubt lol. Her apartment has mysteriously vanished a hours or so ago but no one seems to know why or know anything about it. Must be a secret :biggrin:

I thought you said goodbye to me

40 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I would imagine that they go into a fight and VHTV shut it down. They even tweeted this. Probably just the beginning. 

It looks like she's trying to give him a condom or something. Maybe he said he's not gonna use it.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

It looks like she's trying to give him a condom or something. Maybe he said he's not gonna use it.

I was watching her earlier and she was in a bit of a stroppy mood at times but they seemed to be getting on ok later when she was washing his back in the bath. Had to go then but was gonna watch it later on the timelime but seems my plans were scuppered for whatever reason. Ah well all's fair in love and war so they say, probably find out why some time or other.

Why did you think i had said goodbye to you for gods sake lol

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Just heard from Support apparently there had been a rules violation earlier with no available information at the moment. So make of that what you will lol

Right back in the swing of things pal eh!!😀

Mrs Rob will be wondering how you can't keep your eyes open during the day😀

P.S. Have you checked the VH shop for photos of Milly or is it Molly😀😀

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Mrs Rob will be wondering how you can't keep your eyes open during the day😀

Mrs Rob might not really notice a difference.😉😁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

i think it made her turn lesbian....also, i know i am probably years late on this, but what is it with the white around the nipples?  is that her or makeup?  Lastly i wish they would turn off the stupid TV, radio, whatever so we can hear them moan and smack their lips....often it is so loud and grating i have to turn off the sound...miss alot of screamers that way.