B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

it confirm the answer i got the other day from the rlc support

yes I think we will finally have a little change because I think Loraine, Blair are soon on the start
I also think that Monica should soon follow the same path

if I listened to myself, I would also change Irma, Ginger and Kim
So luckily for the members that I don't decide anything for rlc :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes I think we will finally have a little change because I think Loraine, Blair are soon on the start
I also think that Monica should soon follow the same path

if I listened to myself, I would also change Irma, Ginger and Kim
So luckily for the members that I don't decide anything for rlc :biggrin:

personally i am happy to see some change in B5 because 5 months of vacation with the same couple it's too much specially with a couple we saw already during some years before,

i would like to add in the list tina joy and kapitolina , joy was interesting to watch only when the bf was here but it was too short

• Like 1

3 hours ago, firewall said:

Personalmente estoy feliz de ver algún cambio en B5, ya 5 meses de vacaciones con la misma pareja que es demasiado especialmente con un par que ya vimos durante algunos años antes,

me gustaría añadir en la alegría y la lista de tina kapitolina, la alegría fue interesante ver sólo cuando el novio estaba aquí pero era demasiado corto

Yo también añadiría Assol y Amelie, me diréis que llevan poco tiempo pero de todas maneras no las vemos, se pasan la mitad del día fuera y la otra mitad en la oscuridad...

53 minutes ago, omedo said:

Yo también añadiría Assol y Amelie, me diréis que llevan poco tiempo pero de todas maneras no las vemos, se pasan la mitad del día fuera y la otra mitad en la oscuridad...

yes they will be added in the list very soon if they continue in this direction to live and take shower in the dark,

i have not mentionned them for the moment because it's not long time they are here but it's not a good start at all

1 hour ago, omedo said:

It's true they don't really seemed to have moved on since their 1st day. What worries me is that they still bathe and dance around in semi darkness...😕

We'll see if they last the month...

• Upvote 1

Dear god this girl(Ekectra)is a bloody mess,instead of using and abusing of her they should get some serious help for her,really sad.Bonnie gived that look..what da fok is wrong with her😅.

• Haha 1