B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

when i click on your links noldus it's not working, the replay page won't load,

can you give the timestamp? 

10:36 cam 13 (she started before)
10:42 cam 13 (he arrives and she cover up and close her eyes)
11:52 cam 1 (a small kiss from him - look at her body language)
12:05:30 cam 1 

the link works fine here...

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they have a weird relationship with not much communication it's not the big love, this guy is a little high for be honest

i don't see them stay 3 months here

21 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I am not so sure it's just cam problem last night they took shower together (I saw only 1 min. of the end) and they seems Realex once.

Every night he is enter to bed naked

On the second day she gave a BJ

I think the sex on cam make him scared

having watched all the shower last night, I think she wanted to fuck but he did not follow up on her expectations, yet she did everything to be tease and playful
This is why I think she is mad at him today

They already fucked under the covers but it was more him than her who used them to hide, I don't think she has a problem with the cameras but I think that him a little, over time it will surely go better and better

At the same time, she is too pretty not to want to please her :biggrin:

il y a 24 minutes, moos54 a dit :

having watched all the shower last night, I think she wanted to fuck but he did not follow up on her expectations, yet she did everything to be tease and playful
This is why I think she is mad at him today

They already fucked under the covers but it was more him than her who used them to hide, I don't think she has a problem with the cameras but I think that him a little, over time it will surely go better and better

At the same time, she is too pretty not to want to please her :biggrin:

When did they have sex under the covers.

41 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I'm not sure I entirely agree with your interpretation. I'm almost certain she wasn't bating this morning, her hand wasn't low enough.  She seemed to be fiddling with some sort of tiny piercing, she kept dropping part of it, at one point she put a bit on the bed next to her, and eventually she reached over to put it on her bedside table .

That being said, I agree there are issues.  He seems nervous on camera, particularly around sex.  My theory, for what it's worth, is that he has a hair trigger and is very self conscious of it.  A couple of times she was stroking him through his shorts and seemed to stop because he suggested he was getting close. And of course when they had sex it was quick, and her reaction suggested that wasn't at all unusual.  Hopefully he'll manage to relax about it with time as he's shown himself more than willing to please her in other ways, which is more than can be said for many guys on RLC and in real life.  But at least if he doesn't we'll hopefully get to see her bate lots, and I won't complain at that 😀

29 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I'm not sure I entirely agree with your interpretation. I'm almost certain she wasn't bating this morning, her hand wasn't low enough.  She seemed to be fiddling with some sort of tiny piercing, she kept dropping part of it, at one point she put a bit on the bed next to her, and eventually she reached over to put it on her bedside table .

That being said, I agree there are issues.  He seems nervous on camera, particularly around sex.  My theory, for what it's worth, is that he has a hair trigger and is very self conscious of it.  A couple of times she was stroking him through his shorts and seemed to stop because he suggested he was getting close. And of course when they had sex it was quick, and her reaction suggested that wasn't at all unusual.  Hopefully he'll manage to relax about it with time as he's shown himself more than willing to please her in other ways, which is more than can be said for many guys on RLC and in real life.  But at least if he doesn't we'll hopefully get to see her bate lots, and I won't complain at that 😀

Hi Sexy 😉
I didn't say she bated  "She was doing her pussy this morning",