B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

As expected (with hope that something will changed) zero activity, more than that when he entered into bed naked (she fell asleep dressed again) she put her hand on his thigh and he moved her hand aside

The only activates now is Monica get massage by Ginger and Masha (stomach one) by the brown cat

38 minutes ago, rebliz said:

and now with Bogdan in B4

Bogdan is a nice guy, but any time he is involved in these group events...NOTHING!  With this house so far away, it is likely that they will stay the night.  So I am projecting that this place is DAO for the night again.  Plus...with the new couple, they are not going to do anything out of their comfort zone either.   Nor will the two new girls or the two that hide in their bed watching their phones.  So it's Charades, beer pong and dining room table BS for the night I'm afraid.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Bogdan is a nice guy, but any time he is involved in these group events...NOTHING!  With this house so far away, it is likely that they will stay the night.  So I am projecting that this place is DAO for the night again.  Plus...with the new couple, they are not going to do anything out of their comfort zone either.   Nor will the two new girls or the two that hide in their bed watching their phones.  So it's Charades, beer pong and dining room table BS for the night I'm afraid.

It's a good thing, if the people only do what is normal (what there are used to), there is finally REAL LIFE in  RLC again and all the shows are finally over. 😀👍

Bodgan is fine, He and Nelly got along great with Piper and Taylor. Perhaps the best combination we have had in COV so far. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's a good thing, if the people only do what is normal (what there are used to), there is finally REAL LIFE in  RLC again and all the shows are finally over. 😀👍

Bodgan is fine, He and Nelly got along great with Piper and Taylor. Perhaps the best combination we have had in COV so far. 

MORE SHOWS GIRLS PLEASE JUST TO PISS THIS GUY OFF!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1