B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

Noldus

7 hours ago, omedo said:

Kim en B5, parece que conoce a la nueva pareja...

Of course she knows them.  Why do you think they are here?  Everyone of the new tenants that come to RLC knows some of the existing tenants of RLC.  Let the "Real Shows" continue!!  The best thing RLC could do in my opinion is to get off their dead asses and go out and recruit some new tenants that don't fucking know each other!!

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hope we don't see stupid Barca shows were,hope Kim is just visiting and doesn't arrange any stupid shows.This first impressions is that Bonnie&Rama are a pretty normal couple and not influenced by the Barca crap,now seing Kim makes me doubt a little..Nelly&Bogdan and Piper&Taylor managed to get a pretty good balance between daily routines stuff and shows,hopefully house will continue looking normal and "clean of BS".

LOL when it's Kim's turn to organize a show night you will see Bonnie and Rama there or Kim will bring some of the other girls over to B5 for another lame ass show and I can guarantee you that!!

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B&R putting up the Christmas lights again.....

You can thank Nelly and Bogdan for that!!  I remember being told that when Lana and Robert first got their apartment, Nelly and Bogdan visited and rearranged their furniture for them so that what was seen was not good.  RLC will never get away from the piss poor lighting in the apartments, especially the one's located in Barcelona.  I remember when I first started watching RLC and was watching Nora's apartment, she was all into making the viewability in the bedroom about as piss poor as you could get by having insufficient lighting.  She has instructed the tenants well!!!  

Just now, rado07 said:

my first impression
a nice new couple
that will work well with Nelly and Bogdan
and he has golden hands (for massage)
We will see many girls using his services  :biggrin:

Is that a conclusion or a hope? Aד conclusion it is too hasty