B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

Noldus

They seem a relatively normal couple,not one of those only shows style were the girl will be always naked,that's good.Also seem to be interacting good with N&B,P&T are unmatched in my heart but this new couple seems nice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They seem a relatively normal couple,not one of those only shows style were the girl will be always naked,that's good.Also seem to be interacting good with N&B,P&T are unmatched in my heart but this new couple seems nice.

It's very early days but I agree. Of course, if they are a nice normal couple, guys here are gonna have to realise that they'll probably be out sampling the sights of Barca quite a bit...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hope we don't see stupid Barca shows were,hope Kim is just visiting and doesn't arrange any stupid shows.This first impressions is that Bonnie&Rama are a pretty normal couple and not influenced by the Barca crap,now seing Kim makes me doubt a little..Nelly&Bogdan and Piper&Taylor managed to get a pretty good balance between daily routines stuff and shows,hopefully house will continue looking normal and "clean of BS".

4 hours ago, omedo said:

Kim B5, seems to know the new couple ...

the Ukraine, has a few hundred inhabitants, so it is normal, that all participants in Barcelona already know each other before entering RLC 😂🤣

• Like 1