B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

Noldus

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think we should be judgemental right now...Give the guys time to settle in...After a coupla days, they seem like a nice normal couple...and should get on well with N&B without any shit shows...

As you say 🙂

But I have one more day here to end my membership  

4 hours ago, timber said:

They seem like a really nice couple so far.

However the lighting in their room is a disaster now. The combination of the Christmas lights and the pulsing bunny lamp makes the room almost unwatchable.

ahhhh the bad light becomes a serious problem on rlc, between the masha apartment and this bedroom now 😏

for one time we have a nice and new couple they ruined everything by the bad light they added and you can be sure they will use it during the action.

• Like 1

I will correct myself 

The guy is not afraid to go to bed he simply terrified more the 2 hours he walk around enter the room give a kiss and run away enter again turn one the light sitting on the bed put hand to stroke and again walk out honestly so it was about 7 times 

at the end he takes his pants off enter the bed naked turned to her and regret and that the end of the story for tonight 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Buonasera SG ... x
'Ciao coglione, sono Naga, sei la tua nuova coinquilina' ... Puoi spegnerli per cazzo e la signora Naga tornerà domani per 6 mesi con il nostro cane Ted. ..Qualche problema con questo? ... Ok, chiudi la porta dopo di te quando lasci '' ...:grande sorriso:

Hi Naga, no problem, you shouldn't ask me .... Then if you enter a house with me they live for two days .... Then ask to go out to regain strength😂

• Like 1

Was watching VH and seing a couples house cleaning the house and preparing for Friday night guests(probably will be one of the girls sister,boyfriend and maybe a couple more persons)and tiking..what the fok hapened to rlc..Friday..zero signs the 3 couples houses are recieving any guests(maybe Carla place..),so sad rlc changed most of their focus to Barca houses and what usualy happens in them.Few years ago i used VH to watch most The sex stuff and rlc was the best place to watch more normal,couples routines,parties with friends,tons of visits,new people in the houses..they were the best,not only in quality but also in quantity,who seen rlc and who sees them now.

• Like 1