B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's Magical Monica's 3rd visit to RLC, although I don't count her 1st because I wasn't a follower back then, and Irma's 27th...but it's kinda nice that these 2 have formed a pretty close friendship. IMO, it's nothing more than that because I don't believe either is into girls...in real life...😏

Both are heavily into tease shows though.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Both are heavily into tease shows though.

I know...but in between they seem to get on well...However aren't they all, including girls that you like :dodgy:.. P1 started well last night, but that plummeted into a show, IMO...😏

Night Ed and the rest of you guys...

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...but in between they seem to get on well...However aren't they all, including girls that you like :dodgy:.. P1 started well last night, but that plummeted into a show, IMO...😏

Yeah, it's kinda sad, IMO. We either have girls that showers in the dark and do absolutely nothing, or we have those who act like they're obligated to put on something for the viewers, ranging from pose teasing to sex orgies. Very few just share of themselves.

Fiora has got me intrigued the last few days though, hope she manages to stay this way.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, it's kinda sad, IMO. We either have girls that showers in the dark and do absolutely nothing, or we have those who act like they're obligated to put on something for the viewers, ranging from pose teasing to sex orgies. Very few just share of themselves.

Fiora has got me intrigued the last few days though, hope she manages to stay this way.

And she bates out of sight in the bathroom every night.