The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

You could not stay away anymore

There is just some posts that need to be seen and I don't know how many people follow this topic.  When I have something that I for sure want the tenants to read, and especially Nelly & Bogdown...I will have to post it under the B4 topic.

Sorry for the intrusion!

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

They wrote that the villa will opened "With New residents"

New to them is girls that you haven't seen for the past 6 months or more, not brand new never seen before girls.  Today is a very bad day for RLC viewers and trust me when I say that people watching the Villa is only making things worse.  Is there a pandemic going on, yes there is.  Does this make it impossible to bring in brand new tenants, not in the least.  Has RLC gotten used to being LAZY, you bet your ass they have and that's exactly what the viewers are seeing now.  Also, listing a male in cast for the Villa is a huge mistake but as long as Aladino keeps ranting and raving how good it is, it is only going to make it worse!!

The reason I quoted you here is because I said I wouldn't post under the "B" apartment threads anymore.  The reason I made 2 posts under B4 today is because I wanted everybody to see them!

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

such a great voyeur site that you have been telling for i can personally  say since the first orgy in B2 how many years ago how stupid we are for paying for it but now it was such a great site just when are you talking about 

Yes Emmett, at one time it was a great voyeur site and that time was before the orgy in B2.  Now it's nothing but shit, but I don't need to tell you that because that is something you already know!!

36 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Looks like Bogdan is fucking up this place royally.  I see that the baldy with the rancid dick is back.  

Fuck Nelly, Bogdan, Alexandra, and the rest of the Barcelona cast but most importantly, fuck you Alladino for your continuance of pushing for guys in the GOV apartments

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes you're right they dont spend much time with Lucian and Alexandra, we will see if they come or not.

Honestly, I don't blame them and I hope like hell I don't read where they show up to the drug fed bullshit party that is taking place!!