The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

6 brand new girls who are total strangers and don't know anyone else in the other houses...

This is the best post you have ever made on this forum!  If the majority of the people felt and thought like you on this post, RLC would be in much better shape.  With that being said, unless you have sent emails to RLC support, it's just another senseless post.

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What's a vacation Harley?😁

It's something that you and I would get from our employers and would have to put in a notice for LOL.  Certainly not anything that any of the yayhoo's on RLC would understand.  One day someone will ask them, what is the legacy you will leave behind...I'd love to be a fly on that wall LMAO.  It just goes to show you that none of the tenants have a real 9 to 5 job!!!

On 9/7/2020 at 1:36 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds like she needs to go on vacation from her current vacation and the vacation she left behind to go on the current vacation she is on vacation from!

On 9/7/2020 at 2:41 PM, Dave 27 said:

What's a vacation Harley?😁

I still do not know who is on first 😏

• Haha 1

Just now, Sexytreach said:

That's just nutssss....How did you find out???? I am really in shocked...she was a young and beautiful girl who still had a full life ahead of her......This just broke my heart..I am just speechless tbh.....

It's sad that she passed but to be honest, I'm surprised that more of these girls haven't followed suit with the way they lead their lives.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yesterday I wrote how all the whiners only cry about men in the barca apartments in CC because RLC couldn't care less about their opinions. Now all the man haters of CC are going to love seeing Bogdan living in B4 everyday. That in itself is worth more than anything I could have hoped for.

You have a serious fucking problem, the problem is you ain't fucking so go out and get fucked and change your sour puss attitude!!

It's quite normal for straight men not to want to see all the cock and balls that is going on with RLC right now.  Just because you like cock and balls doesn't mean that everybody does!

• Like 3