Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Most of Hakeem's hookups have been BBW, and we also have BBC and CNN.

I have cup with BBC on it.. it get used everyday.. lol  in the office too..

25 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, was I wrong. As I post this it appears another night without sex with MadameRed. She has spent three nights now and they had sex only on the first night. Maybe he sees her as the one to keep....

After Asia, it's the girl with whom he spends the most time in bed without necessarily having sex

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, bernt said:

oui ok mais madame red etait toujours la?  je me demande s il n y a pas eu d arrangement,une mise au point..

Au moment du début de la maintenance, oui elle et Hakeem étaient présent dans l'appartement 

Au retour de la maintenance, ils étaient absent et un des écrans d'ordinateur d'Hakeem était tourné 

la seule mise au point, c'est d'avoir surement eu de la visite d'une société, et aussi la possibilité pour RLC de résoudre les problème de streaming, car j'ai l'impression que ça fonctionne mieux depuis 

Non Madame Red n'a pas d'arrangement avec RLC, d'ailleurs je suis persuadé qu'elle ne connait même pas l'existence de ce site et de ce que peut faire Hakeem quand elle n'est pas présente 

She was there 3 days. They had sex three times and 1) her hands nor her mouth got no where near his cock 2) when they kiss there is no tongue action at all and 3) I am not sure she said more than 100 words the entire 3 days. I like her a lot but this is a woman just wanting to get fucked by a big black cock and boy does she cum with him. Many times each session. When she left he did not even see her out the door and she wore a mask. I really liked her body.