Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

3 hours ago, adamneve said:

Si je mets ......... c'est une pause dans la conversation ... ce qui arrive. Quand AsianGirl parlait à Hakeem, elle répond normalement rapidement, mais parfois elle s'arrête, attend puis parle. Je fais cela pour vous faire sentir le flux de la conversation. 

Si je mets ......... c'est une pause dans la conversation ... ce qui arrive. Quand AsianGirl parlait à Hakeem, elle répond normalement rapidement, mais parfois elle s'arrête, attendez puis parle. Je fais cela pour vous faire sentir le flux de la conversation.

ok 👍

With all due respect to all the members here, I absolutely don't understand why this guy is being saluted for his actions.

I'm from Czech r. and used to live in Prague for some time, so I understand the local scene quite a bit. 
I assume his strategy is playing numbers game on Tinder, sending dick pics to his matches and waiting for a girl that will actually want it. Even with millions of tourists that visit Prague every year and all the incredibly beautiful local women, he scores 4s, 5s or 6s of insecure girls that look like they didn't have a dick for some time. 

The reason why? Majority of Eastern European girls are not into black men. Yes, they want a big dong, but a big white dick. I think, if they moved him to Barcelona, he would score better looking girls. But then, why support a weak ass guy, who can keep multiple fbuddies only by deceiving and manipulating?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, John Wayne said:

With all due respect to all the members here, I absolutely don't understand why this guy is being saluted for his actions.

I'm from Czech r. and used to live in Prague for some time, so I understand the local scene quite a bit. 
I assume his strategy is playing numbers game on Tinder, sending dick pics to his matches and waiting for a girl that will actually want it. Even with millions of tourists that visit Prague every year and all the incredibly beautiful local women, he scores 4s, 5s or 6s of insecure girls that look like they didn't have a dick for some time. 

The reason why? Majority of Eastern European girls are not into black men. Yes, they want a big dong, but a big white dick. I think, if they moved him to Barcelona, he would score better looking girls. But then, why support a weak ass guy, who can keep multiple fbuddies only by deceiving and manipulating?

Tastes are obviously different. I have found many of them very good looking, but then I have a preferance for chubbier women. That said, I don't think it is necessarily beauty he is looking for, he just try to find someone reasonably attractive with a low enough self-esteem that they will fall for all his lies and bullshit.

• Like 2

il y a une heure, geobitz a dit :

Avez-vous vu le dernier de la dernière fille qui est allée dans la salle de bain avec des pincettes et a commencé à cueillir sa peau? Maintenant, c'était écoeurant de regarder

moi je veux bien cueillir sa peau de toute manière c est elle que je préfère ,quelqu un connait son nom?

3 hours ago, geobitz said:

Did you guys see the second from last girl who went into the bathroom with tweezers and started picking her skin? Now that was sickening to watch

:tongue: Haha.. you are referring to QuestionGirl..she said she has a problem getting bitten in her room  (bugs)..I think its a little more than that but yes.. she looks after her spots.. lol

3 hours ago, rebliz said:

The recent girl is Red hair 

Yes the "not much of a conversation" MadameRed..  no doubt she will sleep overnight also. Hakeem had a CMNF situation going on in the lounge  

I am hoping that AsianGirl is hidden nearby to watch out for red haired girls entering the apartment block and take a picture to show Hakeem ..the next time she arrive for a visits:tongue::biggrin:... if he will let her..back

Just now, adamneve said:

I am hoping that AsianGirl is hidden nearby to watch out for red haired girls entering the apartment block and take a picture to show Hakeem ..the next time she arrive for a visits:tongue::biggrin:... if he will let her..back

You're right, it's time for a threesome 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Yes the "not much of a conversation" MadameRed..  no doubt she will sleep overnight also. Hakeem had a CMNF situation going on in the lounge  

Did you notice what book she was reading?