Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

4 hours ago, rebliz said:

Now she check carefully the bath looking for hairs 

She found some in the tub she saw them to Mr. H and she locked herself crying in the bathroom

QuestionGirl shaved like crazy on her last visit:confused:.. no doubt she didn't complete a thorough hair removal from the bath.. hence the evidence..

On 3/15/2020 at 9:25 PM, adamneve said:

Hakeem to AsianGirl

1.You are being too dramatic..  2.I don't know who's putting this shit in your head, 3 Christ can you not start now? 4. What the fk is wrong with you? 5. why  you being dramatic over nothing?  6. I'm not seeing anyone  7. I really don't like this I don't.  8.Explain what to you?  9. You are being too dramtic for no reason. 10. You need to stop this whole thing I don't know who is putting this shit in your head. 11. its dosen' work for me you have to stop this bullshit. 12. If you carry on like this you should go home.13.You have all this.. negative energy around me. 14 what the fk is wrong with you?  15.  I'm done with this shit  just go. 16. You have always called me a liar from the beginning you have always accused me of something and one thing .17. I'm done now just go. 18. I'm done now I'm not listening to you I'm done taking your shit. 19. I have put up with your childish behaviour. 20. whoever you are talking too continue talking to them. 21. I 've had enough of your childish shit...22. the reason why I see you once in two weeks  all of this drama i don't want to keep up with it.  23.You came up with that shit... just go. 24. Get up and just leave.

To think he told her all of the above in their last meeting.. and she practically forgave him saying its her fault..I'm sorry and now she really sees him as she so rightly said..... but yeah.. she can't leave the dick..:dodgy:

32 minutes ago, adamneve said:

To think he told her all of the above in their last meeting.. and she practically forgave him saying its her fault..I'm sorry and now she really sees him as she so rightly said..... but yeah.. she can't leave the dick..:dodgy:

She'll leave it once she gets infected.  

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll leave it once she gets infected.  

Strangely, the way she's sorta forgiven him, I think she'll let her 1st infection slide...maybe she'll think about dumping him if she gets another one though...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Strangely, the way she's sorta forgiven him, I think she'll let her 1st infection slide...maybe she'll think about dumping him if she gets another one though...😏

Naaaa .. she already hinted... "would it be so bad if I got pregnant?"....:biggrin:

Il y a 14 heures, adamneve a dit :

I think Mr B offered a plausible explanation involving a "friend" who he had round to stay "about a month ago" and Asian Babe accepted it.  Adamneve - it was just after Mr B was confronted in the bathroom - could you transcribe, please?  Can't quite make it all out myself.

17 hours ago, franklin said:

I think Mr B offered a plausible explanation involving a "friend" who he had round to stay "about a month ago" and Asian Babe accepted it.  Adamneve - it was just after Mr B was confronted in the bathroom - could you transcribe, please?  Can't quite make it all out myself.

Franklin  hope this helps..

AsianGirl stated that when a girl showers they take down their hair, previously Hakeem told her he was not seeing any other women. Hakeem has gotten slack and lazy removing any evidence of other women being in the aprtment..

Unfortunately for him the all have long hair(RussianGirl excluded) and shave hash hair  mainly QuestionGirl / MadameRed) and that hair needs removing from the bathdrain. So this is what AsianGirl found not removed and yes.. it was red hair..she has seen it before in the bedroom a week ago. She said that she was just.. curious..

Hakeem accused her that she shouldn't go hunting for things like these.. she says that she didn't she is a clean person she takes her hair out so she say something that was not hers.. hence a closer look..

Hakeem told her to stop looking for things or she will hurt herself.. then.. she tried to kiss him to assure him its ok..when we later saw he crushed her trust in him again..

AsianGirl and QuestioGirl are in deep (emotionally) with Hakeem

• Like 1

19 hours ago, franklin said:

it was just after Mr B was confronted in the bathroom

Hakeem went back to the bathroom and knocked on the door telling AsianBabe to open it  and she did

Hk: whats wrong with you?

AB: nothings wrong with me..

HK: why you doing this to yourself?

AB:I said i was just curious

HK: I mean..I said why you doing this to yourself?

AB: doing what?

HK: do you want me to avoid you?

AB: no  (softly spoken)

HK: Is this what you want do you want.. me to avoid you?

AB: you mean like... (she leans on the door frame looking at Hakeem)

HK: Seriously thats why you're here.. if you keep acting like a child I'm going to avoid you..you are too old for these shenanigans..

AB: does she come here often?

HK:.. She's the mother of my child she dose't come here oftenImage result for pinocchio nose gif

AB: so it was her hair on the bed?

HK: it was a long time they came so i'm surprised the hair was there about a month ago....its probably why i washed it, i washed with the the hair cos it was new Image result for pinocchio nose gif

AB: but its disgusting.. you should clean your drain often.. i was just curious

HK: You are not curious, you're hurting yourself......for no reason, its not worth it i told you already i have a child

AB: i know

HK: there is so much to it. i'm not seeing her they don't live here

AB:.............................................................................................she still showers here...wow

HK: Cos she sleeps here ...when she comes with the child..Image result for pinocchio nose gif

Ab: ok

Hk: its not  funny its not something to smile about... i don't know how to talk to you...

AB:  :dodgy:  you don't want me to cry you don't want me to smile  what do you want me to be like?

HK: i really don't know how to calm you down I really don't know how to talk to you right now... you are making it difficult for me

AB: no I just wanna know whats happening

HK: i don't want to tell you whats going on for obvious reasons

AB: ok

HK: theres nothing going on..Image result for pinocchio nose gif

HK: I have a child that you know about that I go visit part of thethe month and when I can't go there they come here probably once a month

AB: Thats all i need to know...    (the look she gave him as he walked down the hall...)

Hakeem .. .. oh my

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1