B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No construiría tus esperanzas demasiado ... 😏

is a very special woman... I love...
she exudes a lot of sensuality, and I've fallen for her seduction... hahaha
I hope it's a magical night... hope is the last thing you lose

• Like 1

I just watched b4 on replay.. and its funny that when the two guys was in b4.and in the very same Livingroom ..that monica was in tonight .she didn't have to have her bed cover .then but to night she needed it.. funny how that if we all look back ..at every time she is in the living room she has her cover ..but when there is guys there ..she don't need a bed cover in the living room ….

Il y a 14 heures, timber a dit :

And it's a bit of a vicious circle, because part of the reason new girls aren't working out in B4 IMO is that the atmosphere sucks. And that's in large part due to the returning girls who are staying forever. Monica just wants to sit in her room and watch movies (she seems as bored with being on RLC as I am with watching her on RLC). Kim doesn't do shit and is just a background dancer at every party. Ginger tries, but she doesn't have the charisma to motivate other girls.

But on the other hand, they just seem to ignore totally viable tenants who clearly want to be in the apartments (Tina's friend, Ariela, etc).

Ariela 🤩 🤩

Assol and Amelie 😴 😴 😴

• Like 1