B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Irma is a champion ,,,, 

She discreetly lets her hair fall, so we don't see anything ...

Did they actually do anything? Irma was literally contorting herself and covering up with her hair (not to mention the awful lighting) to hide whatever was happening, which makes me think it wasn't anything other than rubbing the inside of Monica's thighs. Really disappointing from her if true. Monica's done this fake crap a number of times before, but I don't remember Irma outright faking something like this.

As long as rlc keep bringing this big shows girls(like Miss do nothing 5 times in Rlc Irma and Monishow)this BS shows with fake lesbian stuff won't stop,always performing to cams,getting the right angles,no ideia how someone could find this bs hot or sexy.Someone should tell Miss 5 times her house is b1 not b4.But Gess the show girls felt the smell one of anotehr and decided to teammate🤢.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, timber said:

Did they actually do anything? Irma was literally contorting herself and covering up with her hair (not to mention the awful lighting) to hide whatever was happening, which makes me think it wasn't anything other than rubbing the inside of Monica's thighs. Really disappointing from her if true. Monica's done this fake crap a number of times before, but I don't remember Irma outright faking something like this.

"don't remember Irma outright faking something like this",lol,long time(years ago) before Monica apeared in rlc Irma was already doing this same bs shows endless times,it's her 5 time and she does exactly the same bs stuff.

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

So far it's been something subtle, erotic, letting the imagination run wild...
it's real show comes later... hahaha

When they turn the lights on and watch the Batchlerette on the computer?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

these places, it's not from real people...
they're sex workers... 

Nop.Rlc is about real,unscripted,natural acting persons,it's just girls in vacations being themselfs,no rules,no orders from rlc,beautiful,raw,genuine real life in cams😍.................................................................the office lol GIF.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3