B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you are a girl, you don't have to be lucky!

Fair point.  I will rephrase - If I'm lucky I will pull someone who doesn't freak me out, is passably attractive, and I therefore will actually consent to sleep with.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Ho mai detto di averlo fatto? In realtà sono abbastanza selettivo con chi andrò a letto, ma ciò non mi impedisce di trovare molte vittime volenterose  🤣

you said yes. even if the selections are still casual sex, you jump from one cock to another, and the girls who do it are sluts to me. I don't think that you and your roommates masturbate collectively, make orgies, or bang your boobs in the boys' faces, and if you say that you work in the hospital, I am ashamed of you, you should know about the diseases that are transmitted. always if you are a woman

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree.  A woman that goes around fucking anything that moves is indeed a SLUT!!

Technically correct, by the dictionary definition.  So a good proportion of my generation are sluts.  The difference is that the world has moved on, and we no longer see that as anything to be ashamed of.

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Non sembra che tu sappia l'esistenza di feste private nei club di scambisti :grande sorriso:

probably not even you, they are called SWABS, because they are already formed couples, and most of the people who are not young in those places😉

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

Technically correct, by the dictionary definition.  So a good proportion of my generation are sluts.  The difference is that the world has moved on, and we no longer see that as anything to be ashamed of.

Of course you don't or you wouldn't be doing it I would hope,  but hey...to each their own!

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

you said yes. even if the selections are still casual sex, you jump from one cock to another, and the girls who do it are sluts to me. I don't think that you and your roommates masturbate collectively, make orgies, or bang your boobs in the boys' faces, and if you say that you work in the hospital, I am ashamed of you, you should know about the diseases that are transmitted. always if you are a woman

Yes, I am well aware of the diseases - hence my original comment about always having condoms ready in case.  I don't really jump on many cocks - about 95% of the times I have sex it's with a woman, but sometimes you have to make do with what you've got.

And yes, for your information, I have masturbated with friends at times, I have been in more that one orgy - and I don't really have big enough boobs to be rubbing them in anyone's face 😁

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Sì, sono ben consapevole delle malattie, quindi il mio commento originale sull'avere sempre i preservativi pronti nel caso. Non salto davvero su molti cazzi - circa il 95% delle volte che faccio sesso è con una donna, ma a volte devi accontentarti di quello che hai.

E sì, per tua informazione, a volte mi sono masturbato con gli amici, sono stato in più di un'orgia - e non ho davvero tette abbastanza grandi da strofinarli in faccia a nessuno  😁

well, you gave me another reason to think you're saying just bullshit and you're not a woman😉

5 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I bet you do a bit of hi and how are you before you fuck em

Yes.  I actually can't remember the last time I fucked a guy who I didn't already know quite well.  With girls I'm more likely to put out more quickly, but even then I want to have some conversation first - it's not just about the sex.