Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

45 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Your reasoning makes sense, and in part it can (perhaps) be comparable to Rlc .... You have decided to also sell fish in your shop to increase profit and satisfy more customers, the same thing could have done RLC, less real life to at the expense of more sex scenes, masturbations or lesbian scenes, to increase profit and satisfy more customers, if it showed real real life how many users would have paid RLC? To see a girl cleaning her house every day, doing washing machines, hanging, ironing, cooking, and in the evening lying on the sofa watching a movie wearing her anti-sex pajamas, ahhahaha

You can't enhance reality with shows. Either it's real or it's just a show, the two don't go together. 

Sure, real life is not always exciting, but that also applies to the show apartments. Especially in Leora's apartment this shows that are very repetitive. At the same time there are no guests, not a single Event that would Count as a view into her private life. No variety and never something really exciting. It is not Leora who just gives an occasional Show sometime, but leora who actually performs a show 24/7 (as Long as she is in the Apartment and not sleeping). 

What the shows really mess up are the exciting moments that are otherwise there. What about male acquaintances, for example. Leora has been there for a long time already and I have only seen one guest in this apartment (except Malia) so far. But also other things become completely irrelevant. When a girl is constantly thinking about holding her genitals in the camera, the moments that would otherwise be exciting (like changing clothes or taking a shower) lose their meaning.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

i like all rlc women  

As they are in real life 

Don't worry, he is known for saying the same thing over and over.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

Today is March 8th the women's day ... Best wishes to Leora, Malia, to all the regazze of the forum and best wishes to myself, .... A forum full of boys and no one has remembered 😭

OMG, to be honest I'm sick of hearing about it.

1 / Work had a day on it.

2 / Media News

3 / Wife and her friends banging on about it.

Men's Day is 22nd of November can't wait. Put it in your calendar so you don't forget it.

Nothing wrong being the only woman here but I would love more to educate us males.

Please Sexy Girl encourage more females to post here as I would love to be out numbered by the females and get a more balanced views.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1