Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

2 hours ago, sexy girl said:

I assure you that each polluter receives an extra payment for his sexual services ... I have confirmations of this ... You? ... If you want, I will contract you then you will tell me who is right hahaha if you talk, talk because you know it don't for your deductions ... Thanks

As I stated, the incentive of possible bonus compensation is likely offered by the project admin. Although I express the terms likely, possilbly, possible, or perhaps, it is because it is in the best interests of the tenants. I have a quite credible comrade whose knows somebody quite well that was and may be still is employed by the parent company of the project.

It is why I have been able to express the possibilty of a bonus compensation being available to any of the tenants based on amounts of cam hits or visits combined with amounts of cam time accumulations with relative certainty.

The potential bonus compensations have no stipulations attached to them as to what any of the tenants should or have to do in order to accrue more cam visits and cam time acumulations. In other words, it's based only on the amount of visits and time acumulations of any cam, and not on what any tenant does to achieve either of the two.

It is most certainly not based on or mandated that any of them perform anything sexual. There are things they could do, and sometimes do, such as paintings that attracted interest to the cams, or exercising, or weight lifting, or dancing. It doesn't have any stipulation mandating any of them do anything of sexual natures.

There have been tenants who have said many things, such as some in the past, denying that they even received any kind of bonus compensation. I tend to believe what I was informed by someone quite close to someone who was employed with the projects parent company. So if you would like, you can send your so called proof or confirmations in pm then, and I will review it to know the credibility of it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Funny how a girl does a bate after 2 days and this slug Malia does nothing in a month and a half.:biggrin:

Quite simply, because they are two individuals ! If she did the same thing her friend does. You would say she was boring. 😀 

No one will ever fit into your conception of a perfect world !!  I am sorry that your life will always be one of disappointment, if the rest of the world does not conform/ perform to your individual expectations. 😐

Please enjoy your day, the best you can .🙂

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

Quite simply, because they are two individuals ! If she did the same thing her friend does. You would say she was boring. 😀 

No one will ever fit into your conception of a perfect world !!  I am sorry that your life will always be one of disappointment, if the rest of the world does not conform/ perform to your individual expectations. 😐

Please enjoy your day, the best you can .🙂

🤣Wtf are you talking about? Leora just puts a show on every night. Malia teases everyone every day. All I am saying is that Malia needs to touch that pussy, not just show it. Enjoy watching the same show from Leora that has been going on for too many years.🙄

@Nicholas

@sexy girl

You guys seem to really know how this places work? 😒 Why do I not believe you? 😂

Anyway, I don't care how the residents are paid or not. What interests me on RLC is to really get an insight into the life of the residents. I also hope that RLC will end the shows. 

In the end, I don't care how it happens. It's the result that matters. 

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

🤣Wtf are you talking about? Leora just puts a show on every night. Malia teases everyone every day. All I am saying is that Malia needs to touch that pussy, not just show it. Enjoy watching the same show from Leora that has been going on for too many years.🙄

This is your opinion which you are entitled to !   😵  You do not seem to grasp the fact that your opinion is not mine, which I think is equally valid in this forum. ! 😁

The only resolve you/I have is to agree to disagree !🤣

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

@Nicholas

@sexy girl

You guys seem to really know how this places work? 😒 Why do I not believe you? 😂

Anyway, I don't care how the residents are paid or not. What interests me on RLC is to really get an insight into the life of the residents. I also hope that RLC will end the shows. 

In the end, I don't care how it happens. It's the result that matters. 

Well my friend, regardless of what you may or may not believe, sexual occurrences is without any doubt a natural part of most species lives on earth including ours.

So when someone may be involved in such a project that involves cams to allow others to observe any or certain parts of anyones lives who happen to be participants, and there is incentive based opportunities to be compensated more then perhaps normally would be, although it may be certain that there may be other things a participant could do to attract cam attention and time accumulation such as perhaps exercising or weight lifting, dancing, various hobbies and/or crafts such as drawing or painting, or creating other types of art forms, it is highly likely that what a majority of observers would consider most interesting would be that of sensual or even sexual occurrences.

Therefore, the occurrences that likely stir more interest in potential observers, would likely be of those types of nature and would likely generate more interest in any residences cams more so than other subject matters. It still does not necessarily mean that a majority of the occurrences is not real, only that there may be more reasons for them to occur as often than perhaps would be otherwise.

As far as that is concerned, whether receiving any type of compensation for it in any way or not, most people enjoy the feelings of sensual and sexual release and fullfillment or satisfaction.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What interests me on RLC is to really get an insight into the life of the residents. 

May I suggest a good place to start, in Leora's case would be to learn Russian, then all the other languages spoken in the other apartments. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well my friend, regardless of what you may or may not believe, sexual occurrences is without any doubt a natural part of most species lives on earth including ours.

So when someone may be involved in such a project that involves cams to allow others to observe any or certain parts of anyones lives who happen to be participants, and there is incentive based opportunities to be compensated more then perhaps normally would be, although it may be certain that there may be other things a participant could do to attract cam attention and time accumulation such as perhaps exercising or weight lifting, dancing, various hobbies and/or crafts such as drawing or painting, or creating other types of art forms, it is highly likely that what a majority of observers would consider most interesting would be that of sensual or even sexual occurrences.

Therefore, the occurrences that would stir more interest in potential observers, would likely be of those types of nature and would likely generate more interest in any residences cams more so than other subject matters. It still does not necessarily mean that a majority of the occurrences is not real, only that there may be more reasons than for them to occur than perhaps would be otherwise.

Let's be clear. In GOV there are girls in masks who work on each other with dildos. Not a day goes by in Leora's apartment without her holding her genitals in the camera for at least an hour. These are not things the girls would do without a camera. These are things that only happen because there is a camera. This events are shows and have nothing to do with the actual life of the girls. 

What's so annoying about that is that it devalues the real moments. Changing clothes or taking a shower used to be real events, things you waited for and which were really voyeuristic. Also disturbing is that the girls were ultimately torn from their real lives. They are in an apartment without guests, in a place where they are not really at home. All just to give silly cam shows. 

In RLC the real life is missing. This cannot and should not be talked away just like that. 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Let's be clear. In GOV there are girls in masks who work on each other with dildos. Not a day goes by in Leora's apartment without her holding her genitals in the camera for at least an hour. These are not things the girls would do without a camera. These are things that only happen because there is a camera. This events are shows and have nothing to do with the actual life of the girls. 

What's so annoying about that is that it devalues the real moments. Changing clothes or taking a shower used to be real events, things you waited for and which were really voyeuristic. Also disturbing is that the girls were ultimately torn from their real lives. They are in an apartment without guests, in a place where they are not really at home. All just to give silly cam shows. 

In RLC the real life is missing. This cannot and should not be talked away just like that. 

That is not being clear. There are days that go by that nothing of that nature occurs with her. As far as any of the other tenants in any of the other residences, I seldomly attempt much observation of any of them. Like I stated, and regardless of your beliefs, at a project such as the one regarded to here, there are more reasons than possible compensation for any person to engage or indulge in any sort of sexual activity. Some potential of some extra compensation may be a reason or part of a reason, but not the only reason. If you believe that, then you may be in the small percentage of people in the world who does not happen to enjoy observations of sensual or sexual activities of others which happens to be perhaps the largest part of voyuerism.

• Upvote 1