B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

10 hours ago, keeper31 said:

It was not a very good show.  Maybe the problem was that it was a show.

I actually thought it was pretty hot and not too show like.  No silly music, no dancing round, minimal costumes, no fake over reactions and screaming, just two sensual girls enjoying giving pleasure to themselves and each other - and unlike most of the shows, genuine orgasms and strong ones at that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

I thought that, or very drunk. Real shame her touching herself didn't turn into a genuine bate - I've been waiting for that for ages. 

A bit strange, because she sat at the dining table for a long time and had only one Heineken beer. But she was a trip in to the restroom  before the first naked dance began ...

8 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

I actually thought it was pretty hot and not too show like.  No silly music, no dancing round, minimal costumes, no fake over reactions and screaming, just two sensual girls enjoying giving pleasure to themselves and each other - and unlike most of the shows, genuine orgasms and strong ones at that. 

Well I'm going to watch it again to see what you saw.

9 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Agree with you ... It was very sensual ... I really like Fiora ... Such a pretty woman !  It didn't look like a show at all ...