B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

Rlc is really lucky to find so much lesbians to join the project,they found dozens after dozens of them to bring from Russia to do vacations,they take showers together,clean ones another's in shower,they make love togheter,they dress same way like they are twins,it's beautiful.My friends truly genuine,unscripted real life in cams😭.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We know they are genuine and the lesbian action is sinsere and pure,but still feel they are kinda cold after the beautiful moments of intimacy,i mean so much connection and pure love during half hour,one,two hours But  right after is like the beautiful moments didn't happen and they just disconnect and go make a ham and chease sandwich,i mean if i didnt knew that rlc is all about sincerity and realitie in cams i would think those beautiful intimate moments are just work,but i refuse to acept that,i know they are truthful to themselfs and all is done with soul and love.Fok starting to crie😩.Better go make an Nice tuna and egg sandwich.🙂.

• Haha 1

Mimi has developed a case of the "chat for endless hours to boyfriend" syndrome over the past week.  She's pretty much checked out.  She spends less and less time with the others.  Other than to watch TV.  Shuts her door as soon as Tv is done.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

We know they are genuine and the lesbian action is sinsere and pure,but still feel they are kinda cold after the beautiful moments of intimacy,i mean so much connection and pure love during half hour,one,two hours But  right after is like the beautiful moments didn't happen and they just disconnect and go make a ham and chease sandwich,i mean if i didnt knew that rlc is all about sincerity and realitie in cams i would think those beautiful intimate moments are just work,but i refuse to acept that,i know they are truthful to themselfs and all is done with soul and love.Fok starting to crie😩.Better go make an Nice tuna and egg sandwich.🙂.

it's like couples once they finish their business, life goes on

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Mimi has developed a case of the "chat for endless hours to boyfriend" syndrome over the past week.  She's pretty much checked out.  She spends less and less time with the others.  Other than to watch TV.  Shuts her door as soon as Tv is done.

It would have been important to have not only the girl but also the guy in the project. 

RLC has five apartments with girls only. What a stupid idea. 

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's like couples once they finish their business, life goes on

More like workers,do their job,task and when is finish byebye.Usualy there is genuine love between couples..so no comparation.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

More like workers,do their job,task and when is finish byebye.Usualy there is genuine love between couples..so no comparation.

stop veiling your face, how many couples have we seen on rlc or vhtv where there was a similar reflection when the guy left to do something else once the balls were empty? and seeing that on rlc couples have been present for several years, it goes beyond the scope of work in front of cameras :angel: