B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

Babi, said to a friend who had applied to RLC and she was taken, said that there is a queue to enter, maybe they said it to her, the day after tomorrow is her birthday and she is looking for a cock, to do something that added "cash" I don't know what he meant

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Babi, said to a friend who had applied to RLC and she was taken, said that there is a queue to enter, maybe they said it to her, the day after tomorrow is her birthday and she is looking for a cock, to do something that added "cash" I don't know what he meant

Good evening my friend Sergio...What the fuck are you on about?..:confused:

Apologies if it's a translation issue or I just have misunderstood...but I doubt, knowing you, and no disrespect, but it's neither...:wink:

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening my friend Sergio...What the fuck are you on about?..:confused:

Apologies if it's a translation issue or I just have misunderstood...but I doubt, knowing you, and no disrespect, but it's neither...:wink:

It seemed clear to me, but maybe not, Babi, he was talking on the phone in Italian with a friend, he said that there is a row of girls to join RLC, he said that tomorrow is his birthday, 22 years old, he said who is looking for a "cock" to do something, saying he wrote to a guy and is waiting for an answer, I hope now he understands

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Mi è sembrato chiaro, ma forse no, Babi, stava parlando al telefono in italiano con un amico, ha detto che c'è una fila di ragazze da unire a RLC, ha detto che domani è il suo compleanno, 22 anni, lui ha detto che sta cercando un "cazzo" per fare qualcosa, dicendo che ha scritto a un ragazzo e sta aspettando una risposta, spero che ora capisca

quindi Babi vuole scopare?

38 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It seemed clear to me, but maybe not, Babi, he was talking on the phone in Italian with a friend, he said that there is a row of girls to join RLC, he said that tomorrow is his birthday, 22 years old, he said who is looking for a "cock" to do something, saying he wrote to a guy and is waiting for an answer, I hope now he understands

it's still complicated to take your word for it when you don't even make the effort to correct your translation to put your words in the feminine instead of the masculine
It's not hard to put "she" in place of "he" :angel:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That was 1 long night, because the girls swapped places when he was finished with Jess...

Right......and the video of Irma being massaged and then both girls trying to get the guy hard are also there......very long videos !!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's still complicated to take your word for it when you don't even make the effort to correct your translation to put your words in the feminine instead of the masculine
It's not hard to put "she" in place of "he" :angel:

time doesn't help, your stupidity has no limits, I keep saying there's a translation problem, if I could figure out it was wrong, I'd correct it, Moos, but why don't you take a vacation and go fuck yourself?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Mauri, la conversazione è avvenuta a mezzanotte e 32 in cucina, ho capito questo senziente anche te

purtroppo non l'ho visto, e non ho il replay, ho sentito solo una parte della conversazione mentre stava facendo il bagno