B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

time doesn't help, your stupidity has no limits, I keep saying there's a translation problem, if I could figure out it was wrong, I'd correct it, Moos, but why don't you take a vacation and go fuck yourself?

you may not be aware but insulting people is not really a solution, especially when these people give you only a simple advice so that others can understand a lot better what you really mean

On the other hand, if you want to continue to insult people for free, I advise you to do it in the right place which is not here if you do not want to be quarantined at the level of the forum too

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you may not be aware but insulting people is not really a solution, especially when these people give you only a simple advice so that others can understand a lot better what you really mean

On the other hand, if you want to continue to insult people for free, I advise you to do it in the right place which is not here if you do not want to be quarantined at the level of the forum too

I was waiting for a threat from you, after all it's the little power you have and I think you enjoy doing this, more than looking at naked girls, if you can't understand the translation, it's not my fault, I'm Italian and I don't speak or write in English, who knows if one day you'll understand it...

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I was waiting for a threat from you, after all it's the little power you have and I think you enjoy doing this, more than looking at naked girls, if you can't understand the translation, it's not my fault, I'm Italian and I don't speak or write in English, who knows if one day you'll understand it...

I am French like you are Italian, I also use google translate most of the time but that does not prevent me to pay a minimum attention to try to make better understand my words

For your accusations towards my rights of moderators, know that I never exceeded these rights against anyone on the forum

Another thing, I am in confinement from today so I will have a lot of time for at least 15 days to come and bother you on the forum :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

It seemed clear to me, but maybe not, Babi, he was talking on the phone in Italian with a friend, he said that there is a row of girls to join RLC, he said that tomorrow is his birthday, 22 years old, he said who is looking for a "cock" to do something, saying he wrote to a guy and is waiting for an answer, I hope now he understands

With the current state of affairs, I'll be pretty surprised if they'll have any visitors in B1...