Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

La alteración de las cámaras es un no no, por lo que VHTV ganó otros $ 500. Lamentablemente, los submarinos no obtienen nada. Aunque siempre es interesante ver cómo cometer un no no genera interés por sí solo. Quizás esto sea solo una inversión.

The problem is not the $500, the problem is that they are actually doing something they don't want us to see and it's completely unfair because they signed a contract that in their clauses appears that you can't maipular the cameras like this. I if it were VH, since in this case it is the tenants themselves who have done it or are aware of it, they should be expelled because we all already know what happens after a fine like this, tenants on strike and doing absolutely nothing else!

And another thing that is unforgivable for VH is that the response should be immediate, that is, at the same time that they are aware of this situation the tenants are called continuously so that they immediately uncover the camera so that they do not have enough time to do anything and not in this way they completely cancel the entire page and you can not see anything for a long time. The system should only cancel that apartment and as little time as possible.

• Like 1

And now they appear only on the thumbnails with everything already finished! They're done doing what they didn't want us all to see! It's completely unfair! VH should force them to do what they were doing when they covered the camera, which would surely have started doing a threesome or quartet. I'm just asking for immediate expulsion!

I wouldn't put a financial penalty, I would tell them to bring a random new guy to the apartment tomorrow to fuck Penny even by the ass in front of Peter and the next day a girl for Peter to fuck in front of Penny and the next day a full threesome and the next a quartet... and if they can't comply, immediate expulsion with economic seration included.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Puedo confirmar que tuvieron un sexo grupal en la ducha, una mamada, escuché a Peter hablar de eso con centavo que "no es tan malo y qué tan emocionante fue".

It all depends on whether it was a couples exchange. If so, they should be forced to do so in front of the cameras.

These types of tenants get into these projects because they are financially ruined and need to make money in some way. I'm sure they don't immediately have the money to pay a hefty financial fine, so what VH does is mortgage or subtract the next profits from tenants for a month or even two. What's the matter? Apartment officially dead by tenants at least until they make no profit.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Recibirán una multa y aprenderán su lección de no cubrir las cámaras y probablemente no vuelva a suceder. Los inquilinos pueden ocultar todo lo que quieran. Confirmé de primera mano con VHTV que los inquilinos pueden esconderse de las cámaras todo lo que quieran. El no puede; sin embargo, manipule las levas o cúbralas. Entonces, recibirán la multa de $ 500 y eso es todo. Estoy seguro de que han ganado lo suficiente para cubrir la multa, pero si no lo han hecho y no pueden pagarlo, es más probable que su gerente lo pague y les haga pagarlo con el tiempo. A veces, el gerente solo cubre la multa y eso es todo, no es gran cosa. 

Well, it's completely unfair! They should be forced to do what they were doing when they hid the camera and but immediate expulsion because we all know what's going to happen after the fine, tenants on strike and officially dead apartment.

51 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i can confirm that they had a group sex in shower, exhange of blowjob, i heard petter talking about it with penny that "its not so bad and how petter was exciting"

I bet it - this their first experience. They were very drunk. And they were afraid to make some kind of shit, which would be exact -500$. Hard drama or some other problems. Probably used light dope to relax. 

About closed P&P immediately and back to their vilage. I do not consider them contentmakers. And I am not interested in this apartment. BUT. Do you really want another apartment with Daenerys or Elza (without life, only webcams)? Just facts:

12 last apartaments - 1 really popular (almost like the good old ones) - but apt have penalty and next time problems will easily kill this apartment. 1 with good start - but they decided to slow down a little. All others webcam low level models or epic boredom with sofa holders + worst version D&D with girl toastmaster of children's matinees. You can estimate mathematical expectation new apartment (P&P replacement) on  basis of statistics last opening apt in VHTV.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

¡Sí! Tal vez. Se puede argumentar que es mejor dejarlos cubrir las cámaras y esperar un mejor espectáculo más tarde para enviar boletos y cerrar el apartamento con multas. Piénsalo. Estas personas ganan dinero con vistas. No les interesa cubrir las cámaras. Pierden dinero, arriesgan la multa. Entonces, ¿por qué lo hacen? Podría ser que, por cualquier razón, los inquilinos sintieran que necesitaban entrar o para evitar que el huésped que tenían fuera huyera para siempre, para nunca regresar. 
Entonces, si bien es posible que haya perdido una orgía, el boleto solo garantizará que nunca más volverá a ver al invitado camshy. 
Quizás el mejor curso de acción es dejar que los inquilinos vivan como quieran, incluso si tienen que cubrir la cámara de vez en cuando, con la esperanza de una mejor acción más adelante. 
Ahora los submarinos no tienen orgía, inquilinos en quiebra y no tienen retorno de invitados. 

* Supongo que hubo un invitado. No vi nada de eso. Si solo fueron los inquilinos y cubrieron las cámaras, son idiotas y ya no deberían ser observados. 

They had a guest couple and above all the male guest was very interested in Penny and she seemed to let herself be loved. I bet Penny gave her a good blowjob in the bathroom in front of the guest girl even because the last picture is of the two of them in the bathtub and the guest guy, sitting outside the bathtub talking to them. I think even hiding from Peter, maybe Peter caught them. Is it so hard to understand that they are in front of cameras that they have to respect?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, groomy said:

I bet it - this their first experience. They were very drunk. And they were afraid to make some kind of shit, which would be exact -500$. Hard drama or some other problems. Probably used light dope to relax. 

About closed P&P immediately and back to their vilage. I do not consider them contentmakers. And I am not interested in this apartment. BUT. Do you really want another apartment with Daenerys or Elza (without life, only webcams)? Just facts:

12 last apartaments - 1 really popular (almost like the good old ones) - but apt have fine and next time problems will easily kill this apartment. 1 with good start - but they decided to slow down a little. All others webcam low level models or epic boredom with sofa holders + worst version D&D with girl toastmaster of children's matinees. You can estimate mathematical expectation new apartment (P&P replacement) on  basis of statistics last opening apt in VHTV.

I think exactly like that!
But with the whole apartment off and so without a timeline EVERYTHING that happened before is lost
So yes, the premium client is doubly cheated.
I think VHTV's ability to shoot its own feet is incredible. And without making a mistake.😔