Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

today will reach one week whitout guests. How long it will take ? they gave up for while having guests and  go outside for sex ? or the guests are refusing to show in camera, and they are having difficult to find others ? some questions that for me need be anwser and i will have my case closet definitly. i think one week more is enough. 

what i want here is not be sure of nothing it doesnt exist when you talk about people and their behavoiurs , and this is the good thing on it. i want just see to where way the things appering to go according my view. thy is the goal of the voyeur. As in rear window Alfred Hitchcok film.

• Upvote 1

I see that people do not learn and keep this apartment first in miniature views... to see the same boring routine they had before their famous script change! Keep giving "wings" to this apartment until they come out of the script again and everyone gets angry because they've covered the cameras...