ChickStream

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So Nikki is on, but she isn't talking to the people in the chat and she is clearly camming to another site or person somewhere. Chick Stream is the worst run cam site on the planet. Should I be surprised? No, I think not. Idiots!

yep was the same all night what a load of shit !!

• Like 1

yea and seemed to be everybody and whoever she was talking to was in russian she did say a friend in another country who had a birthday  then went off again for rest of night  on vhtv cam did look like she was on another site aswell  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Nice friendly people on here i see lol, ah well some things will never change lol

Hope you didnt interpretade(close enough lol)my replay badly.wasnt bashing Amy at all,just teasing,goofing with her a little.Her and me sometimes are better others maybe not that good hehe but..she still have my suport and friendhip wenever the needs it and it is for good reasons,as the popular song says...i will be there her.Her and all others users that win my respect and even care.Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope you didnt interpretade(close enough lol)my replay badly.wasnt bashing Amy at all,just teasing,goofing with her a little.Her and me sometimes are better others maybe not that good hehe but..she still have my suport and friendhip wenever the needs it and it is for good reasons,as the popular song says...i will be there her.Her and all others users that win my respect and even care.Cheers.

No its ok Ze i think many are getting a bit paranoid lately, all good with you pal 👍

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They banned me. Oh well! They can hate me all they want to, but their site sucks ass!

image.png.d48f01fc748e03345d8b61f2e8e02be1.png

This is the funniest thing I have seen all day🤣 it's just too good 😂 how could you manage to be banned from shitstream lol 😅🤣😂 

• Haha 2