ChickStream

i give max a month for this low coast cam site, the people will stay only 30 seconds on this site before come back watch their favorites tenants directly on VH,

i watched Alisa for few seconds and it was a catastroph with the quality just unwatchable

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, firewall said:

i give max a month for this low coast cam site, the people will stay only 30 seconds on this site before come back watch their favorites tenants directly on VH,

i watched Alisa for few seconds and it was a catastroph with the quality just unwatchable

Her lips looked like over inflated tyres 😁

• Haha 2

Honestly i only checked the cam site a few minutes(when Firewall talked about it)and never returned,Seems Just another web camming site(like chaturbate and thousands others)but without the immense offer etc.Think is dead right from start.This is why i said many times that VH should stick with main site,try to make it a special better quality as possible and atractive and don't start doing other stuff,life a site for cam girls only etc.The webcam market is full of big sharks and little fishes are easy prey.Basicaly similar to what VH means to "real life style" cam site..were they are one of the sharks and any little fish trying to compete will have fat chances.

• Like 1

The lips injections IS THE STUPIDEST cosmetic intervention ever created,usualy this type of cosmetic interventions are to improve the looks,aspect but this duck lips things..everyone's that does it looks worst.So many woman's with beautiful lips(no pun intended)and then they do the duck lips😣.lips GIF This VS bird attack GIFthis.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The lips injections IS THE STUPIDEST cosmetic intervention ever created,usualy this type of cosmetic interventions are to improve the looks,aspect but this duck lips things..everyone's that does it looks worst.So many woman's with beautiful lips(no pun intended)and then they do the duck lips😣.

Just as stupid as plastic tits 😁

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just as stupid as plastic tits 😁

Thats the thing..the breats implants make sense in many situations,and in some cases(not many probably)the boobs looks better,but the lips things is a 100% failure even before is done😅.

• Haha 1