ChickStream

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s not really as funny as you are hoping I’m afraid. A long time ago I canceled my VHTV sub and asked for a refund. They did and promptly banned me. It’s their policy, it’s not just me. So, I tried to buy some ChickStream tokens yesterday using a pre-paid VISA card, it failed to process because you can’t use those cards to make purchases outside of the USA. Either way, it failed. I had contacted support and asked them if I could use PayPal. They said I could, but then I told them that the email associated with my PayPal was the same email from my banned account on VHTV. I was just kind of curious to see you how big of assholes they are. Sure enough, they are assholes. Before I got a reply, my CS account I was banned. There was another hitch to all of this too, but I’ll keep the details of that to myself. It is cherry! 

My plan was to just give these girls some token love. I wasn’t going to ask them to do anything. I felt sort of bad for them. BUT, after the bullshit that Nikki pulled yesterday, fuck em and this stupid ass joke for a cam site. I could care less if they banned me. I was just curious to see how spiteful they were and yep! Proved it! 

you must admit it is funny if you don't know the details of what happened as you described lol I thought you said stuff on shitstream chat that pissed them off so they banned you for it 🤣 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I can laugh too! Yes, it’s hilarious. They probably weren’t all that thrilled with my comments either. If you haven’t been there in the chat, don’t! It’s a total bore. No one there has any tokens. Every now and then a couple of guys beg for stuff, but have no money. Someone always references VHTV. The cam quality is total crap. The girls have absolutely no clue how to make any money and sling cam Johns out of their paychecks. Support is a joke! They have not idea how to make anything better. I gave them some damn good advice and if they had taken it, they might have something. Instead, ew Amy3 bad! Fuck em! I’ll watch them crater into the mountain they are headed for.  

Also 3 pages of girls but never seen more than 3 on there at a time  !!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can laugh too! Yes, it’s hilarious. They probably weren’t all that thrilled with my comments either. If you haven’t been there in the chat, don’t! It’s a total bore. No one there has any tokens. Every now and then a couple of guys beg for stuff, but have no money. Someone always references VHTV. The cam quality is total crap. The girls have absolutely no clue how to make any money and sling cam Johns out of their paychecks. Support is a joke! They have not idea how to make anything better. I gave them some damn good advice and if they had taken it, they might have something. Instead, ew Amy3 bad! Fuck em! I’ll watch them crater into the mountain they are headed for.  

Dear you re banned from chickthingboredomed..would say you didnt loss anything.Probraby by end of year the site will be over😅

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It won’t take that long. It’s that bad! There is absolutely no way that site will ever make any money unless they do I what I told them. It’s a train wreck all the way around. Probably the worst part is that is reflects on VHTV. Makes them look like they are broke, clueless, idiots.    

I only watched a couple minutes when it opened and some user talked about it,after that never returned.Gess it will apeal at web camminf fans(thing i am not at all)but even them have undreds other better web cam sites.My advice to you..forget the site and move on,just put your time in the web cam sites you like.Cheers.

• 1 month later...

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I quite like Chickstream.  One can interact with the girls on a one to one basis without it being as seedy as CB.  Some of the girls on there are incredibly boring, (like Julia), but many are also really fun, witty, sexy and hot and it is an opportunity to actually communicate without having to get out your credit card.  Some of the visitors are really disrespectful, but many are quite kind and enjoy the opportunity to meet these girls...while they spread their legs for them,🧐 ha!  Lately there have been a lot of out of work Colombian prostitutes, who are actually quite entertaining at times.  It makes for a great distraction while you wait for something...ANYTHING...to happen in the VHTV apts.

I agree that VHTV's business model is not well polished, but there is hope.  For instance, I think they should disallow the chatting for anyone that doesn't have coins. 

• Sad 1

On 6/18/2020 at 6:53 AM, Morrison said:

Not the site that make it seedy, it's the weird and creepy guys that do. Can't blame Chaturbate for that. 

I didn't intend it to be a blame game.  It is just that every time I log out of CB, I feel like I need to drink a gallon of bleach.  I find CS to be kind of refreshing, in that the chat doesn't always have to be about how far up his ass you want her tongue to go. I hope that it doesn't become another victim of its own success, like CB.