ChickStream

Le 2020. 05. 29. à 20:17, Amy3 a dit :

Néhány csodálatos beszélgetés is! 😁

Julia: a testének nincs ideje gyógyulni
Ádám: Igen, tudom, de már nem tudok aludni
Julia: akkor el kell mennie egy neurológushoz. alvásprobléma nem vicc
Ádám: Általában reggel
5kor reggel felkelek. Julia: különben is kell tennie valamit az alvásával.
Ádám: Nem megyek orvoshoz. Csak ha nagyon beteg vagyok,
Julia: hiába csinálod. jobb megváltoztatni
Ádám: Igen, tudom. Este
aludok 11 órakor. Ádám: Sajnálom, hogy alszom
Juliát: minden olyan probléma, amellyel a test most foglalkozik, nagy kellemetlenséget okoz majd a jövőben. a test erőforrásai nem örök
Ádám: Jobban szeretek sétálni, vagy valami hasznosat
tenni Julia: sportolsz?
Ádám: Ezért iszom sok fekete kávét
Julia: egyáltalán ne igyál kávét
Ádám: Futás, kerékpározás, úszás
Julia: eltömíti a dopamin receptorokat
Ádám: napi egy liter
Julia: akarja szívébe dobni a szemetet?
Ádám: Nem akarom
Ádám: Nem iszik alkoholt
Julia: kávét iszik. Ez elég

Ce site est pathétique et drôle

Le 2020. 05. 29. à 20:41, Amy3 a dit :

Julia: ahogy Wisniewski írta: "Isten segítsen nekem olyan ember lenni, aki a kutyámnak azt hiszi, hogy én vagyok."
Ádám: Ha már velem van, itt is marad.
Ádám: Nem fogom ezt az utcára tenni.
Ádám: Oktatni foglak, és vadászni fog velem
Julia: értetted is, amit mondtam?
Ádám: Igen, megértem
Juliát: miért írtad ezt?
Ádám: A kutya az ember legjobb barátja,
Julia: logikus. levonási díj
Ádám: Soha nem fogja megcsalni
Ádámot: Mit iszol?
Julia: víz
Ádám: folyadékra van szükség

Conversation fantastique

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 6:25 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Looool ShitStream is gone 😂

fail black and white GIF poop bullshit GIF by funk

FakeNews! 

CHICKSTREAM.COM

Free live chats with hundreds models around the world

They just changed the concept. Now it is a restream platform and just takes %.:wink:

By the way, in December 2018, I heard about this service. Basic concept.

In Darcie - maybe +1 apartment soon. With some guests of Melissa.

Discord chat is the first stage. They are very slow - but work. VH Store - approved in the spring - only now in beta. They plan large interactive part with monetization. Communication with participants. Some private video-chats (as in CB). Order special events, parties, etc. This is already the end of summer-autumn speak. Clara. Dana is ready to participate in English&French:biggrin:. Even Herman - knows.

Many paid services - order special events, parties, video-chat with participant, private video with participant, etc.

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

FakeNews! 

CHICKSTREAM.COM

Free live chats with hundreds models around the world

They just changed the concept. Now it is a restream platform and just takes %.:wink:

By the way, in December 2018, I heard about this service. Basic concept.

And none of that shit happened or when it happened ever worked out. Shop also already closed... 
And now it is just a site where they give access to streams of other camsites. Thousands of these sites around. So another failure incoming...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And none of that shit happened or when it happened ever worked out. Shop also already closed... 
And now it is just a site where they give access to streams of other camsites. Thousands of these sites around. So another failure incoming...

Personally, it seems to me that top-management company has changed. And it seems to me, according to some actions and hints, that daughter or friend/relative (but girl) of owner - boss now. Somewhere about a year.

People that want tonwatch web camming have better,bigger and lot more ofer avaliable in many big web cam sites.Think VH should focused in improve,make main site more apealing.For exemple in some weeks my subs ends and have no reason to renew.To much web cam based houses and residents,a good number of "dead" houses to ,not enought atractive residents and guests,to much houses and residents apearing and leaving,to much Relocations all the time.They should focused in vhtv and not an condenmed from start site like Shickastream.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Personally, it seems to me that top-management company has changed. And it seems to me, according to some actions and hints, that daughter or friend/relative (but girl) of owner - boss now. Somewhere about a year.

Nope top management company is still the same. (Hebert Metals LP)  What hints and actions you mean ?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nope top management company is still the same. (Hebert Metals LP)  What hints and actions you mean ?

Actual owner same. But company managing another people. Since winter, I have heard repeatedly from people who mentioned one person (man from the VH managment) began to mention him in a feminine way. Also, said about webcams in the style new people came (VH), now it’s favorites. Indirectly there are a lot of small instructions, changes, global rules  and editing the rules of competitions. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Actual owner same. But company managing another people. Since winter, I have heard repeatedly from people who mentioned one person (man from the VH managment) began to mention him in a feminine way. Also, said about webcams in the style new people came (VH), now it’s favorites. Indirectly there are a lot of small instructions, changes, global rules  and editing the rules of competitions. 

Maybe he changed his gender 😂 😉