B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (March/April)

53 minutes ago, raul399 said:

ed... I really like the thick, sensual lips that Diane has... they're very attractive.

Have you seen when she shaves? I love a girl with hairs on her womanhood, but watching Diane stretch her labias when she is shaving around her pussy is so hot!!!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

¿Has visto cuando se afeita? ¡Amo a una chica con pelos en su feminidad, pero ver a Diane estirar sus labios cuando se afeita el coño es tan caliente!

she's very flexible... imagine in bed the positions she can do... hahaha

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Have you seen when she shaves? I love a girl with hairs on her womanhood, but watching Diane stretch her labias when she is shaving around her pussy is so hot!!!

Wow Ed!...It's like reading a passage from 50 Shades of Grey...I'm getting all excited now when you put it like that...Have you got any spare tissues?...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, raul399 said:

whoever gets there first... that one gets it... 
I live three hours away from her... and the area where she lives is easy to find... hahaha

I think you've just scored a goal there...Ed's gotta get a plane, which could be a bit tricky right now...😁

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Creo que acabas de marcar un gol allí ... Ed tiene que conseguir un avión, lo que podría ser un poco complicado en este momento ... 😁

it's complicated for everyone right now....

9 minutes ago, raul399 said:

whoever gets there first... that one gets it... 
I live three hours away from her... and the area where she lives is easy to find... hahaha

When I arrive, we'll see how good you are with that pistol! 😂

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

it's complicated for everyone right now....

It is my friend...but I think that's it's important that we all try to keep our sense of humour throughout...without forgetting the seriousness of the situation...🤘

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Es mi amigo ... pero creo que es importante que todos tratemos de mantener nuestro sentido del humor todo el tiempo ... sin olvidar la gravedad de la situación ... 🤘

of course... 
That's why we're here... to laugh a little and spend time in good company... and forget about the critical situation.

• Like 1