Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am slightly puzzled that I have ignored Sabrina for so long. I can only think that the cams here are a bit closer than they were in the last apartment and she comes across as more attractive. Also the apartment is a lot more interesting. I just wish they would draw the curtains now and again.

14 hours ago, Gudari said:

I don't think you read or misunderstood my comment... it's very clear that Sabrina is also drugged but I think not at Scott's level and if Sabrina is with Scott it's just the way to get that drug easily. The two have nothing to do with each other! She tries to have a good time while Scott is more on the lookout for drugs and inviting his "friends" who only think about getting high. Scott's not even a good fucker and I always see him high, just like Stifler, just see a way to make money on this site to spend it on cocaine! They don't even care about their partners or the people they have next door and the people they're exposing for their own benefit.

A useful summary Gudari.

• Thanks 1

I spoke with a friend of sabrina's recently stella on chick stream and she said that sabrina was very much in live with scott so perhaps she is just keeping scott happy. I think if he wants to keep her long term he will have to change his ways there are many other men who would appreciate her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, colman32 said:

I spoke with a friend of sabrina's recently stella on chick stream and she said that sabrina was very much in live with scott so perhaps she is just keeping scott happy. I think if he wants to keep her long term he will have to change his ways there are many other men who would appreciate her.

Must be love as Sabrina could do so much better. She is not with him for his bedroom skills, that is true. 

36 minutes ago, HAFIDMAX said:

Sabrina is working now

Thanks Hafid as would have missed it. However with the curtains drawn we only have one usable cam out of three. They could do better.