Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

Hi All, glad to be of service.  Damn l forgot to turn the sound on again.  I hardly ever watch with audio on, coz I cannot understand Russian at all.  Must pay more attention!

With reference to cam 6.  As they are probably not allowed to screw things to the wall, It would be beneficial if they mounted it on a clamp on the left edge of the window ledge.  Something like this Joby action clamp would be great.  That way the curtain would not get in the way and they could stop being concerned about it. 

Action Video Mounts Tripods GP100 Product Hero JB01280 BWWDammit!  I'd even buy it for them, no problem.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Hi All, glad to be of service.  Damn l forgot to turn the sound on again.  I hardly ever watch with audio on, coz I cannot understand Russian at all.  Must pay more attention!

With reference to cam 7.  It would be beneficial if they mounted it on a clamp on the left edge of the window ledge.  Something like this Joby action clamp would be great.  That way the curtain would not get in the way and they could stop being concerned about it.

Action Video Mounts Tripods GP100 Product Hero JB01280 BWWDammit!  I'd even buy it for them, no problem.

dont you mean cam 6

• Like 3

il y a 16 minutes, disneykid a dit :

dont you mean cam 6

Oops!   Modified my post.  Told you I should pay more attention to what I'm doing.  Funny!  But the wife is always telling me that...   😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

Oops!   Modified my post.  Told you I should pay more attention to what I'm doing.  Funny!  But the wife is always telling me that...   😁😁😁

I would put cam6  oposite cam7 on the wall  by the headboard same height it’s then away from the curtain

• Like 2