Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Nina explains it's not drugs but medicine for the cat, also at the end a little duet from both.

This was an excellent cap, well done and thank you.  I would have totally missed it in replay.  Nina's Engrish is coming along very well, I completely understood her.  And the little spank she got from Kira and the spatula - nice!  

• Like 3

Here's another funny thing for tonight!   WHY bother sending tickets in?  It leads to no resolution.  But I do it just to be an annoying asshole.  I just can't stand it when supposed "support" from any organization, let alone VHTV, sends me canned responses over and over.  I guess the chimpanzee in charge can only punch one button.  

whybother.JPG

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Just In said:

Nina explains it's not drugs but medicine for the cat, also at the end a little duet from both.

With my complete loss of hearing, I could hear them talking, but I couldn't
understand a word. Until I read what Sturm said about Nina speaking
Engrish :biggrin:, I thought you spoke Russian and was translating for us or
you had found a way to translate what they were saying as they said it,
dynamically. (There must be a way to do that, with technology what it is.)

My favorite part was the cat getting "stuck" on that little skinny ledge and
not being able to turn around.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, West_California said:

I haven't seen Hairball for a week or so has he been tired ?

It's cheap entertainment for my Pea Brain.......😄

Nina started a short try with HAIRBALL today, but I think he had no energy. Or he refused to work on today's holiday (May 1st). 😇

• Haha 3

Same as some of you others, lots of probs with the feed, even replay refuses to work at times.  It does get a little better once the USA starts to go to bed.

My best guess is it's the sheer volume of internet traffic at the moment.  With so many in the world on lockdown, the main outlet to view the rest of the world is via the internet.  Whether working from home for so many people for such long hours.  Also lots more having to use video links (Skype, Zoom etc), to keep in touch with family and friends.  This all adds up to increased, and different, bandwith usage all over the globe.  I guess it will take time for the infrastructure to catch up and balance that different useage?   Just my two penny worth!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, freitag58 said:

Nina started a short try with HAIRBALL today, but I think he had no energy. Or he refused to work on today's holiday (May 1st).

I think Hairball is dead.  Several days ago, Nina tried to perform surgery on him, but all to naught.  RIP Hairball.  $1000000 rubles down the drain.  

• Sad 2

il y a 2 minutes, sturmchaser a dit :

I think Hairball is dead.  Several days ago, Nina tried to perform surgery on him, but all to naught.  RIP Hairball.  $1000000 rubles down the drain.  

How Much???  Crikey!  Surely it is still under guarantee/warranty.  She needs to take it back to where she bought it from.  Providing she hasn't broken any seal that voids the warranty, she should get it repaired or replaced FOC. 

3 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

It does get a little better once the USA starts to go to bed.

Oh fine, go ahead, BLAME IT ON THE USA!  I'm grounded tonight due to a high wind advisory preventing me from driving.  Soooo, what do I have left?  I'm watching my black silk haired angel sleep on cam-7 at 0530 (it's only 2230 here in Murica).   😁 😍 💤 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

How Much???  Crikey!  Surely it is still under guarantee/warranty.

I was making a joke, I still haven't learned how to convert dollars to rubles and vice.  I should learn this essential skill.  I just know the Roomba thingies are quite expensive.  

...and don't call me Shirley.  

• Haha 4