Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

7 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

If they would just nudge the camera up a little it would solve everything.  10 seconds work, versuses a lifetime of security... it would also give a broader view of the kitchen. Their choice. 

This has already been mentioned about seeing the screen but the girls reckoned that they had nothing to hide. 

• Like 4

Il y a 9 heures, Just In a dit :

This has already been mentioned about seeing the screen but the girls reckoned that they had nothing to hide. 

Yeah I know!  It's not a case of having nothing to hide.  But one day, should they become a victim of ransomeware, or something similar, maybe they'll reflect on all the warnings they were given. 

I give up on this subject.  I now consider it closed...

9 hours ago, Just In said:

Are you able to read what's on the screen because I'm dammed if I can and I already wear glasses 🤣

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s not the screen so much as it is the keyboard. Timeline, scrub, it’s all mine. These girls are behaving very recklessly to put it nicely. 

I still think you would struggle especially if they type quite quickly but yeah, I agree it is being risky on their part.

Not even 0530 Peter time, and the sun is shining brilliantly through the bedroom window... and our angels snooze. 

I'm beginning to understand why they take naps at 2100, and then fix dinner at 0000 hours their time.  They are practicing for EST!!!  Because they are moving to the East coast!   7 hours before them! 

Hahaha a nice thought, but completely unlikely.  Conversely, it would take a lot for me to adjust to GMT+3.  (But I would persevere!)  

Doesn't look like their weekend is going to be pleasant.  But this forecast might seem like "summer" to them.  

0530.JPG

saturday.JPG

• Like 2

21 hours ago, hs6127 said:

AND 1982 brought us the one and only Nastassja Kinski in "Cat People"

Ahhh yes, I got to see this movie when I was 14 after my parents finally bought HBO/Skinemax.  I didn't really see what the big deal was all about, it was a fun scary movie, and Kinski was indeed an incomparable sexy beauty.  But then I saw "Breathless" in 1983 with Richard Gere and Valerie Kaprisky.... ooooo my god, Valerie Kaprisky made me very frisky indeed, and I learned how to appreciate foreign actresses (and foreign films) a little more closely.  BOTH Nastia (who is actually German) and Valerie are just as beautiful now in their 50s as they were back in the 1980s, IMO.  I'd still make a pass at them LOL

Thanks for the nostalgia, HS!  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Ahhh yes, I got to see this movie when I was 14 after my parents finally bought HBO/Skinemax.  I didn't really see what the big deal was all about, it was a fun scary movie, and Kinski was indeed an incomparable sexy beauty.  But then I saw "Breathless" in 1983 with Richard Gere and Valerie Kaprisky.... ooooo my god, Valerie Kaprisky made me very frisky indeed, and I learned how to appreciate foreign actresses (and foreign films) a little more closely.  BOTH Nastia (who is actually German) and Valerie are just as beautiful now in their 50s as they were back in the 1980s, IMO.  I'd still make a pass at them LOL

Thanks for the nostalgia, HS!  

Actually Nastassja has a very similar body type to Nina.  Her father (born Klaus Günter Karl Nakszynski - but changed to Klaus Kinski) was in over 130 films and was famous for his temper tantrums.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Chef Kira demonstrates the proper technique for the preparation of a quail egg and cucumber salad....

It may be that I have been distracted, but I have not learned anything about eggs and salad.

13 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

48480494_Screenshot(3006).thumb.png.5939103fa138f9bd7204eede92420c9c.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5