Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

18 minutes ago, naiger said:

spero che vadano via il più presto possibile cazzo sono delle depresse nate preferisco le persone che invitano amici e fanno festa.....

The easy answer is if you don’t like them go and watch another site ,there’s plenty on Vh

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, naiger said:

spero che vadano via il più presto possibile cazzo sono delle depresse nate preferisco le persone che invitano amici e fanno festa.....

Ci sono molti altri scomparti. Mi dispiace tanto che tu voglia lamentarti di questo. Alcune persone non sono mai felici.

• Like 6

Il y a 2 heures, naiger a dit :

you have the right not to love them but you know they often party ... (apart from the apartment ..🤣🤣). They are the oldest couple on the CC forums (5 and a half) It is that they must please many.

• Like 6

Il y a 2 heures, hs6127 a dit :

Nina:  A Day in the Life...

Yeah!  What a hard life it is.   I wonder if this girl REALLY knows how lucky she is?    There are so, so many who would trade places with her in an instant...

Yes! of course I'm jealous, who wouldn't be?  Oh "What's his name Naiger" above, always complaining about our girls, but then he/she doesn't count...

• Like 2

il y a une heure, Amy3 a dit :

If I were a voyeur tenant I wouldn't have a cam that close to my monitor. Very risky if you ask me.

snapshot7.jpg  0

If they would just nudge the camera up a little it would solve everything.  10 seconds work, versuses a lifetime of security... it would also give a broader view of the kitchen. Their choice. 

• Sad 1