B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

Anyway, THANK YOU OLIVIA! You are amazing! A great round in bed, after a long realistic party that I loved! This was no silly sex show, just a real life party. I hope this can be repeated, without the power outage!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, omedo said:

Desde la cámara 16 se puede ver la ubicación de la 17...

it was the same with camera 10, you could see number 9
But I suppose that RLC received emails on the support for the action in the room with Olivia, while everyone does not care to watch Fiora sleep at that time :biggrin:

• Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, moos54 a dit :

it was the same with camera 10, you could see number 9
But I suppose that RLC received emails on the support for the action in the room with Olivia, while everyone does not care to watch Fiora sleep at that time :biggrin:

They didn't put the whole apartment under maintenance only Camera 10 RLC must have known the sex was coming or like you said received emails about it.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

They didn't put the whole apartment under maintenance only Camera 10 RLC must have known the sex was coming or like you said received emails about it.

I believe in the power of emails because human beings are born to complain about the slightest change
They put that the camera 10 in maintenance, the time to be able to adjust the zoom correctly, it allows to avoid seeing that they can take control of the cameras from a distance :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

Making up for lost time because they was um

How long was the total UM time?  Do you honestly think all of the UM time was to fix a breaker?  3 weeks ago I had my whole breaker panel replaced and it only took 4 hours and that included getting the electric company out to disconnect the power before the work could begin and then come back out to install the meter after the electricians were done.  My point is, no matter how long they were UM, I can assure you it wasn't all to fix a problem that they are very familiar with.  This is just another case of them staying UM long enough for probably Ulyana to get fucked so Marat would be none the wiser.  You people are so naive and gullible it's not even funny!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

After sex You sit on one sofa and me the other then I go to my room……………..proof that he's a hired penis.

Everything in these apartments follows the same pattern. They have a some girls who are willing to give pseudo lesbian shows and they have some girls who are willing to have sex. The problem is not only this show with the guy, but also all the other shows the girls perform there. 

What's missing is real life. Real motions and real relationships. Just look at Gina. She lives in Barcelona, but instead of her actual life she also only gives shows. 

It is the concept of the GOV apartments that does not work. You can't mix show and real life, because one is the opposite of the other. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How long was the total UM time?  Do you honestly think all of the UM time was to fix a breaker?  3 weeks ago I had my whole breaker panel replaced and it only took 4 hours and that included getting the electric company out to disconnect the power before the work could begin and then come back out to install the meter after the electricians were done.  My point is, no matter how long they were UM, I can assure you it wasn't all to fix a problem that they are very familiar with.  This is just another case of them staying UM long enough for probably Ulyana to get fucked so Marat would be none the wiser.  You people are so naive and gullible it's not even funny!

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Everything in these apartments follows the same pattern. They have a some girls who are willing to give pseudo lesbian shows and they have some girls who are willing to have sex. The problem is not only this show with the guy, but also all the other shows the girls perform there. 

What's missing is real life. Real motions and real relationships. Just look at Gina. She lives in Barcelona, but instead of her actual life she also only gives shows. 

It is the concept of the GOV apartments that does not work. You can't mix show and real life, because one is the opposite of the other. 

20 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

After sex You sit on one sofa and me the other then I go to my room……………..proof that he's a hired penis.

🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1