Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #18 2020 March/April

happyone

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I do not recall ever stating that sexy girl. I have known for a long time about the potential extra bonus compensation option or opportunities that the tenants are offered. If I recall...I understood you as saying that the tenants were offered an extra bonus compensation for having sex or performing sexual activities.

Also if I recall...my response to that was that the offer or opportunities of extra bonus compensation does not just pertain to any of the tenants to only perform any sexual activities in order to receive any of it.

It is based on and what ultimately determines how much of any bonus compensation any of the tenants may receive...is a combination of an amount of cam viewer attraction or cam viewer hits, along with an accumulated amount of cam viewer time. 

That doesn't necesssrily mean that any of the tenants have to perform any sexual activities in order for those two conditions to occur...although it is more likely then not that the tenants cams would likely attract more viewers to the cams and have more cam viewer time accumulation of some cams by engaging in and during some sexual activities rather than just some other non sexual activities.

But, since it is based on amount of cam visits combined with amount of cam viewer time spent on cams...some of the other non sexual activities that captures cam viewers interests also factors into it all at any certain time of calculations.

Sorry if I misunderstood you...or you misunderstood me. 

We probably said the same things but because of my poor understanding of English we didn't understand each other ahhaha
Now I understand what you meant some time ago too ... Sorry for the previous message👍😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

We probably said the same things but because of my poor understanding of English we didn't understand each other ahhaha
Now I understand what you meant some time ago too ... Sorry for the previous message👍😁

👌 😉 😘

• Upvote 1

It seems that as a result of Coronavirus sweeping the world, most of civilisation is on lockdown, confined to their homes apart from perhaps an hour per day...There are of course some people who are still working, but by and large much of the population is working from home or now temporarily unemployed .

Which prompts me to ask Leora or RLC for that matter to consider perhaps adjusting your daily schedule to accommodate several time zones. If the residents  of this apartment were to rise 3-4 hours earlier and go to sleep at a more reasonable time, then most of the world would at one time or other with the exception of such places as Australia catch some of the action at a time that wouldn’t entail staying up all night to sometimes end up disappointed....

Just a suggestion, by no means a demand or an ultimatum, would be nice to see the benefits and the disappointments shared live by more people...not just North America and similar time zones....and yes I am aware that there are several time zones within one country.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It seems that as a result of Coronavirus sweeping the world, most of civilisation is on lockdown, confined to their homes apart from perhaps an hour per day...There are of course some people who are still working, but by and large much of the population is working from home or now temporarily unemployed .

Which prompts me to ask Leora or RLC for that matter to consider perhaps adjusting your daily schedule to accommodate several time zones. If the residents  of this apartment were to rise 3-4 hours earlier and go to sleep at a more reasonable time, then most of the world would at one time or other with the exception of such places as Australia catch some of the action at a time that wouldn’t entail staying up all night to sometimes end up disappointed....

Just a suggestion, by no means a demand or an ultimatum, would be nice to see the benefits and the disappointments shared live by more people...not just North America and similar time zones....and yes I am aware that there are several time zones within one country.

👌

20 minutes ago, Albert1 said:

WOUAHHHHHHHHH ce matin beaucoup de lecture le spectacle n'est plus dans la chambre n'est dans le fil HAHA

tare.jpg

Ahahaha at this moment you might find the thread more interesting ... Yes, the thread of my underpants that disappears between the cheeks ahahaha ... pity only that today for now I do not wear them hahahaha joke

• Like 1
  • Haha 2