Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #18 2020 March/April

happyone

15 hours ago, Pepe said:

I do believe so. I'm relieved she arrived I'm not sure we ready for little black with white striped creatures running around. 😂

There you go again skunk...thinking or insinuating you may know so much about something because of something you may have read on here. She...like many women...have been known to insert a tampon for none other than to gaurd against any potential leakage if preferred over a pad or none are available at times whenever a period is not even around yet.

As far as your immature nonsense such as above...perhaps a forum for kids would be more suitable for you and that type of b.s.

27 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There you go again skunk...thinking or insinuating you may know so much about something because of something you may have read on here. She...like many women...have been known to insert a tampon for none other than to gaurd against any potential leakage if preferred over a pad or none are available at times whenever a period is not even around yet.

As far as your immature nonsense such as above...perhaps a forum for kids would be more suitable for you and that type of b.s.

Awful big words there for you puddin did somone look it up for you? You might want to use one those tampons to dry up the leakage from your eyes seeing how your an expert and all.

😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Awful big words there for you puddin did somone look it up for you? You might want to use one those tampons to dry up the leakage from your eyes seeing how your an expert and all.

😎

Do not fool yourself there skunk...your species kind does not possess a percentage of the intelligence of we human species. 

As far as using a tampon...it would really be great if you used one instead of always having a stench lingering wherever you may go.

• Haha 1