Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #18 2020 March/April

happyone

Noticing by the live feed thumbs...the interruptee...who always condones the interruptor...had once again become a teasor for a bit while the interruptor has done what she usually does...which is nothing, other than interrupt that is...with exception of other than nap mostly off and on while they were supposedly watching something on a tablet...but nothing of interest imo. More of the same lately and for awhile now...mostly teasing for cam observer attraction for benefit of extra compensation.

I for one will not give that residence the benefit of even more added cam viewer accumulation as long as the ways it has become continues for as long as the rest of my current sub. continues or lasts.

Currently, the residence has been maintaining the #1 thumb. out of the live feed thumbs for awhile...but not multiple thumbs in the top 5, 10, or even 20 or more like usually used to be.

As far as replay thumbs...a 54th spot is way down on the list.

Leora,

Just stay like that I will crawl  between your legs and kiss my way up to that Beautiful Ass of yours. Once I am there I will lick you everywhere until you scream for mercy for a shaking Orgasm and are so wet your soaking and dripping.