Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #18 2020 March/April

happyone

Just now, StnCld316 said:

She's airing out the passage.   Aunt Flo will be arriving in the next 2 or 3 days.   :biggrin:

You're a little late on that. Aunt flo has been around a couple of days. I believe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

There you go Nicholas she bated for you now maybe you'll stop your whinning everyday.

She didn't do it for me...and I'll bitch, moan, groan, and whatever the hell else I want to do and whenever I want to do it. So you really shouldn't concern yourself about it...because frankly...I don't give a damn and could care less if you did.

Also.. maybe you can come up with other more mature dialogue instead of that panty drawer crap you often do. Maybe that would be more interesting to read then that immature shit. 

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

She didn't do it for me...and I'll bitch, moan, groan, and whatever the hell else I want to do and whenever I want to do it. So you really shouldn't concern yourself about it...because frankly...I don't give a damn and could care less if you did. 

Whoa!!! there old timer you'll make your blood pressure rise. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Also.. maybe you can come up with other more mature dialogue instead of that panty drawer crap you often do. Maybe that would be more interesting to read then that immature shit. 

Nicholas,Nicholas just one question.Why are you even here if you don´t like to watch these 2 young lovely ladies,why are here?Go and watch somebody else so that we won´t have you whinning over them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

She rubs her pussy a little bit and there are those who obviously think it was the best thing ever...when it was certainly not even close to some of the other similar occasions previously that was clearly and obviously alot better with her.

It was around the 3rd time in as many weeks of which the last two were more or less quickies and even one if not both were without lighting although they appeared to have been still during the day.

There were perhaps only two reasons why it even occurred today and one of those is only a possibility while the other is very likely certain.

While only teasing before the actual pussy rubbing even began...maintaining only the #1 thumbnail screenshot of the live feed thumbs. instead of multiple thumbs. in the live feed thumbs such as used to be...for a good part of the day because of some teasing...and no higher than #54 in the replay thumbnail screenshots of the same time frame...is likely a strong indicator of popularity diminishing and likely because of more catching on and becoming aware of as to why those type of occasions mainly are occuring there anymore. 

Like I've been stating and as it is known by some others...it is very nearly clear that the main reason anything of even half assed interest occurs there at that residence anymore...is for accruing cam viewer attraction and accumulation for extra compensation other than the bi-weekly or monthly subsistence living allowance that all the rlc tenants receive.

The other reason could perhaps be that maybe she was frustrated and horny and really wanted to experience some personal sensual enjoyment until achieving an orgasm and in turn relief and satisfaction.

It was thought and believed for a long time by some that the second reason mentioned was the main and more likely reason that those type of occasions or situations occurred with her.

It may still be believed to be that way for some...but for others...it seemed to change and start becoming more clear that the first of the two reasons mentioned was and more than likely is the main reason why those type of occasions or situations occur anymore...of which it started becoming more clear a short time after the current roommates arrival. 

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Nicholas,Nicholas just one question.Why are you even here if you don´t like to watch these 2 young lovely ladies,why are here?Go and watch somebody else so that we won´t have you whinning over them.

First of all...I haven't been watching them live and in real time for a good little while now. Only keeping up with what has been occurring by mostly the thumbs. and some replay clips of that residence.

Although that residence and one of the tenants there has always been the main reason I ever became interested enough in rlc to even subscribe...of which was quite a long time ago...since the arrival of the roommate at the current residence and imo things have changed there to a point of becoming much less interesting than was before that...things have imo become a good bit disappointing. 

Second of all...since not long after the arrival of the current roommate...I began seeing more clearly what the more likely genuine reasons were and likely are for most anything of interest to ever occur there anymore.

So...unless there is anything of what I consider very significant interest ever occurring there anymore between now and an end of my sub...I will not add to any cam viewer attraction or accumulations which is for their extra bonus compensations. 

Third and lastly...you need to re-read the first paragraph of my post of which you responded to trying to be a smart ass also...it didn't just pertain to the skunk...it also pertains to you and anybody else who thinks or claims somebody is or may be whining...and as in the last lines of the first paragraph...I frankly could care less and don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks about what I state in this thread that is obviously not to your liking.

Furthermore...if you think the latest edition there is lovely...perhaps you may want to look again or a little closer...or maybe with some glasses on. 🤓