Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #18 2020 March/April

happyone

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

First of all...I haven't been watching them live and in real time for a good little while now. Only keeping up with what has been occurring by mostly the thumbs. and some replay clips of that residence.

Although that residence and one of the tenants there has always been the main reason I ever became interested enough in rlc to even subscribe...of which was quite a long time ago...since the arrival of the roommate at the current residence and imo things have changed there to a point of becoming much less interesting than was before that...things have imo become a good bit disappointing. 

Second of all...since not long after the arrival of the current roommate...I began seeing more clearly what the more likely genuine reasons were and likely are for most anything of interest to ever occur there anymore.

So...unless there is anything of what I consider very significant interest ever occurring there anymore between now and an end of my sub...I will not add to any cam viewer attraction or accumulations which is for their extra bonus compensations. 

Third and lastly...you need to re-read the first paragraph of my post...it didn't just pertain to the skunk...it also pertains to you and anybody else who thinks or claims somebody is or may be whining...and as in the last lines of the first paragraph...I frankly could care less and don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks about what I state in this thread that is obviously not to your liking.

Furthermore...if you think the latest edition there is lovely...perhaps you may want to look again or a little closer...or maybe with some glasses on. 🤓

To each his own there cupcake. There may be times in the past that I complained, but I didn't get on here almost every single day and I whine and complain about it. If you think you're going to change anyone's mind or even persuade her. It's not going to happen.

Just exactly what are you hoping to accomplish whinning here to a bunch of perverts?

It's fine to complain once while, but I think your over doing it. You're unhappy we get it. Move on about for fuck sake.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

To each his own there cupcake. There may be times in the past that I complained, but I didn't get on here almost every single day and I whine and complain about it. If you think you're going to change anyone's mind or even persuade her. It's not going to happen.

Just exactly what are you hoping to accomplish whinning here to a bunch of perverts?

It's fine to complain once while, but I think your over doing it. You're unhappy we get it. Move on about for fuck sake.

🖕...and your claim of whining...and you got that right...each to their own there cupcake.

Furthermore...you complain or critcize almost every time your on here...only mosty about or to other members or visitors of this thread instead of some tenant there cupcake. I can name 2 or 3 right now. Actually...at least 4. Oh wait...you've bitched and complained about some tenants in some of the other apartments on numerous occasions in the past too there cupcake. 

• Haha 1

Yes sir, Yes sir !!!    Some more of the " Same Old Song and Dance " played over, and over again. 😁

It works both ways.  Same Old !! Same Old !! 😀

But, Twill never change anything !!!     😃

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Prima di tutto ... non li guardo dal vivo e in tempo reale da un bel po 'di tempo ormai. Solo al passo con ciò che è accaduto principalmente con i pollici. e alcuni replay di clip di quella residenza.

Sebbene quella residenza e uno degli inquilini ci sia sempre stata la ragione principale per cui mi sono mai interessato abbastanza a rlc da persino iscrivermi ... di cui è stato parecchio tempo fa ... dall'arrivo del compagno di stanza nella residenza attuale e le cose sono cambiate lì al punto di diventare molto meno interessanti di prima ... le cose sono diventate un po 'deludenti. 

In secondo luogo ... da non molto tempo dopo l'arrivo dell'attuale coinquilino ... ho iniziato a vedere più chiaramente quali fossero le ragioni più probabili e autentiche per la maggior parte dei fatti di interesse.

Quindi ... a meno che non ci sia qualcosa di ciò che considero un interesse molto significativo che si verifichi più tra oggi e la fine del mio sottomarino ... Non aggiungerò alcuna attrazione o accumulo agli spettatori di cam per i loro bonus extra. 

Terzo e ultimo ... devi rileggere il primo paragrafo del mio post di cui hai risposto cercando di essere anche un asino intelligente ... non riguardava solo la puzzola ... riguarda anche te e chiunque altro pensi o sostenga che qualcuno stia o possa lamentarsi ... e come nelle ultime righe del primo paragrafo ... sinceramente non me ne potrebbe fregare di meno e non me ne frega niente di ciò che tu o qualcun altro pensa di ciò che io dichiara in questo thread che ovviamente non è di tuo gradimento.

Inoltre ... se pensi che l'ultima edizione sia bella ... forse potresti voler guardare di nuovo o un po 'più da vicino ... o forse con degli occhiali. 🤓

Good morning, when Malia joined the project, I was the first to declare that in my opinion it would not add liveliness to that apartment ... As I said that tenants do masturbation or sex for extra compensation ... That time we had an exchange of ideas, and you reiterated that it was not true, that no tenant takes extra compensation ... Now maybe you have changed your mind? Almost all the girls get ready before masturbating (shower, there are those who also wear make-up, they wear sexy intimate dresses) if not to give pleasure to their partner, no girl in real life does so (if not because she receives compensation) .. I take myself as an example, if I go on cam for work I prepare make-up I make myself beautiful (to like more and have more money)
I conclude by saying that Malia has brought something, made this apartment more real, and as always said if girls try to live their real life they are criticized, if they do too many shows they are criticized because they are fake ... These RLC girls are among the hammer and anvil ... However they turn a criticism they will always receive it ...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Nicholas, Nicholas solo una domanda. Perché sei anche qui se non ti piace guardare queste 2 giovani adorabili signore, perché sono qui? Vai a guardare qualcun altro in modo che non ti facciano lamentare da loro.

Good morning, as said to others, each one has the right to intervene in a positive or negative way, the forum is free and it is not a Leora fan club ... Therefore Nicholas can also say his complaints or things that do not like to see ... It is up to each of us then to decide what to answer and what not to give importance ....

• Like 3

ELLA

; lo ha vuelto a hacer; ha sacado su "duende" y su "poderío " y nos ha tenido encandilados toda la tarde-noche, ha sacado su "magia " y nos tuvo enganchados, antes-durante y después,

¡¡¡¡¡¡ole, ole y ole!!!!!!

nos guste o no

5 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Good morning, when Malia joined the project, I was the first to declare that in my opinion it would not add liveliness to that apartment ... As I said that tenants do masturbation or sex for extra compensation ... That time we had an exchange of ideas, and you reiterated that it was not true, that no tenant takes extra compensation ... Now maybe you have changed your mind? Almost all the girls get ready before masturbating (shower, there are those who also wear make-up, they wear sexy intimate dresses) if not to give pleasure to their partner, no girl in real life does so (if not because she receives compensation) .. I take myself as an example, if I go on cam for work I prepare make-up I make myself beautiful (to like more and have more money)
I conclude by saying that Malia has brought something, made this apartment more real, and as always said if girls try to live their real life they are criticized, if they do too many shows they are criticized because they are fake ... These RLC girls are among the hammer and anvil ... However they turn a criticism they will always receive it ...

I do not recall ever stating that sexy girl. I have known for a long time about the potential extra bonus compensation option or opportunities that the tenants are offered. If I recall...I understood you as saying that the tenants were offered an extra bonus compensation for having sex or performing sexual activities.

Also if I recall...my response to that was that the offer or opportunities of extra bonus compensation does not just pertain to any of the tenants to only perform any sexual activities in order to receive any of it.

It is based on and what ultimately determines how much of any bonus compensation any of the tenants may receive...is a combination of an amount of cam viewer attraction or cam viewer hits, along with an accumulated amount of cam viewer time. 

That doesn't necessarily mean that any of the tenants have to perform any sexual activities in order for those two conditions to occur...although it is more likely then not that the tenants cams would likely attract more viewers to the cams and have more cam viewer time accumulation of some cams by engaging in and during some sexual activities rather than just some other non sexual activities.

But, since it is based on amount of cam visits combined with amount of cam viewer time spent on cams...some of the other non sexual activities that captures cam viewers interests also factors into it all at any certain time of calculations.

Sorry if I misunderstood you...or you misunderstood me. 

• Thanks 2