Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

Well, today you've seen Melissa's best-kept secret! The guest guy has enough trouble getting an erection but when he gets tough and fucks Melissa busts her! I've never heard Melissa scream as much as I have with this guy! It really is what she needs but the guest guy has to improve the erections! On the other hand, for once Sergio has been smart forcing Melissa to fuck this guy with him and in the apartment because in the end he was going to lose her. Satisfied, but I can't forgive all the time we've been fooling us all!

did the  guest guy fuck melissa?

Guest maitre197
6 hours ago, groomy said:

This is theory.

See the sex party at H&B apt tonight. The guest girl has three high educations,  the experience in sex  industry, she works for many.  She found a guest couple and used it in orgy.

About the current situation  I see - the unique content is making but very spontanlly - 1 scene in 1-3 day.

And of course, there is a systemic crisis in the search for new participants and the opening of new apartments.

As a soluition. I see the legalization of the status of an associate participant. He/she has  not an apt but works  REGULARY in some realms for money. So-called managers and participants should immediately offer this status to their guests and applicants for full participation. As a exemple of @pet-tenant@ - Funny.