Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

3 hours ago, maitre197 said:

See the sex party at H&B apt tonight. The guest girl has three high educations,  the experience in sex  industry, she works for many.  She found a guest couple and used it in orgy.

About the current situation  I see - the unique content is making but very spontanlly - 1 scene in 1-3 day.

And of course, there is a systemic crisis in the search for new participants and the opening of new apartments.

As a soluition. I see the legalization of the status of an associate participant. He/she has  not an apt but works  REGULARY in some realms for money. So-called managers and participants should immediately offer this status to their guests and applicants for full participation. As a exemple of @pet-tenant@ - Funny.

1) Hot guests come some time. But most of them go down in history. For example, in winter come hot girl with large pool of friends/girls/fuckers - but quarrel with M&S and now she is in history. 

2) Now it’s some better - but this is a new competition. Now there are other rules. Before - easy collect and keep large online on free camera. Now - start at free and then transfer to paid cams. Taken into account only online and keep on premium cams after the start event. 

3) Yes. A lot of participants who should not be in project. 

4) It been practiced for a long time. On personal agreements. And it always make problems - when participants or guests is unhappy. Main problem is how to calculate earned money.What money make guest. What make passive level/participant. 

a) Solution is obvious - VH must choose participants (some HR), same as well VH approval quality rent apartments now. I am sure at least 50% participants in last 11 apartments could be stoped and bye-bye at simple work interview.

P.S. Most real soluition. VHTV loves fines! Why not introduce penalties for laziness??? Last place at end of day? -100% day money. All week no action/or not collected X hours in 6 hot apts bar -100$. And etc. 😉 

• Haha 1

Guest maitre197
1 hour ago, groomy said:

P.S. Most real soluition. VHTV loves fines! Why not introduce penalties for laziness??? Last place at end of day? -100% day money. All week no action/or not collected X hours in 6 hot apts bar -100$. And etc. 😉 

This approach is actually practiced, but rarely enough. Are you not a relative of Don King? I know a publishing house that fined a very successful author for having too short dashes in his manuscript.

I see that you still have hope, well done Amy et Groomy.
"Your proposals will be the subject of an in-depth study by the Executive Committee of VH. If you have other ideas because we don't have any more! We put everything, girls in distress (hoping that they heat up pussies), formerly banned, couples, friends of friends, kids for the spotty clientele, semi professionals, .... We arrested alcoholics (good evening Alex) and gay men. did the maximum. "
My proposal: create an Innovation and Quality department !!

• Like 2