Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

Reviewing the videos of the threesome with Bernard I realize how twisted Melissa and Sergio can become! Not a single kiss on the mouth between Melissa and Bernard! Especially since when Bernard arrived at the apartment, the first few days, they continually hid from Sergio to kiss all over the apartment. I suppose it's another condition that Sergio has put on Melissa and she has had to accept them (for the moment) since these two have long since haven´t a future together.

30 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Reviewing the videos of the threesome with Bernard I realize how twisted Melissa and Sergio can become! Not a single kiss on the mouth between Melissa and Bernard! Especially since when Bernard arrived at the apartment, the first few days, they continually hid from Sergio to kiss all over the apartment. I suppose it's another condition that Sergio has put on Melissa and she has had to accept them (for the moment) since these two have long since haven´t a future together.

You'll be surprised how many men are happy for their woman to be fucked, have their pussy licked and so on by another man, but kissing is a no no. Like you say they are twisted. 

• Upvote 1