B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

In the 60's drugs was a way to nirvana because nobody really knew. Lots of peoples lives was ruined because of ignorance. Since then the war on drugs has totally been lost, it's available for every one, and can't be stopped. The point is that young (and old) people should realize that it's potentially very dangerous if overused. Education far beats the police.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I do think the partying, the length and hours of it, the craziness, the drugs and all that, are very realistic and good. I actually love it! But they totally overdo the sex shows! The costume-shows, the baths, the dildoing, and now the hardcore pissing and licking on each other. I don't think that's realistic at all. It might be fun a couple of times, but at one point it just becomes rediculous. I wish they wish they would party inside the apartment just to have fun and enjoy themselves, without thinking about preforming something. Maybe even stay clothed.

These show events should really not be called parties. In the past there were some really interesting parties to watch in RLC.

Now almost everything is so fake and artificial. 😞

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

These show events should really not be called parties. In the past there were some really interesting parties to watch in RLC.

Now almost everything is so fake and artificial. 😞

I think you exaggerate abit how good it was before. GOV was never much real life. R1 had on average one party a year. Occationally we had something at R2, Nelly&Bogdan, Anabel&Efim, Lana&Robert, Ulyana&Marat and Olivia&Nick, but it wasn't too often either. Not that much has changed with RLC.

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think you exaggerate abit how good it was before. GOV was never much real life. R1 had on average one party a year. Occationally we had something at R2, Nelly&Bogdan, Anabel&Efim, Lana&Robert, Ulyana&Marat and Olivia&Nick, but it wasn't too often either. Not that much has changed with RLC.

For me RLC hasn't changed either, it's the circumstances that have changed, GOV and COV are always the same as before, apartments with a certain diversity, sometimes there are shy girls and girls who like to show , it was true before and it's still true now
There are always parties with friends in the couples' apartments but they are more rare because there are simply fewer couples in the project at the moment
In the end, we do not really know what could have caused the loss of apartments in Russia for RLC

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I am certainly not talking about the GOV apartments when I mean real parties. 

But to just pretend that RLC hasn't changed is wrong. At the latest with the removal of all the Russian apartments, RLC has changed fundamentally. Now these silly shows have gotten out of hand and there is hardly any realism left. 

This idea to perform a show every week instead of waiting until something actually exciting happens is RLC's biggest problem. The shows have stolen RLC's life. Everything seems artificial now and becomes more and more unrealistic over time. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, northguy said:

According to Alexa the number of viewers of RLC has declined the past 3 months.

Every time I ask her that question--all she says is "Sorry, I don't know the answer to that " 

Amazon Alexa | Amazon.jobs

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, northguy said:

In the 60's drugs was a way to nirvana because nobody really knew. Lots of peoples lives was ruined because of ignorance. Since then the war on drugs has totally been lost, it's available for every one, and can't be stopped. The point is that young (and old) people should realize that it's potentially very dangerous if overused. Education far beats the police.

Very true; in those good old days my only drug was beer and gin. Still quite partial even now but mostly red wine as we’ve all matured with age 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Very true; in those good old days my only drug was beer and gin. Still quite partial even now but mostly red wine as we’ve all matured with age 😉

That's why you're happy. Lives lost in the 60's to drugs is like the virus now. Humans make mistakes, but you have to learn from them.

• Like 1

Still experiencing player loading issues, also at Kylie and Rus, Viola. It takes quite long to load, and then keeps reloading forever in loop. Sometimes it just doesn't even load, but all the rest loads fine... Has been like this for 9 hours now... 

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Still experiencing player loading issues, also at Kylie and Rus, Viola. It takes quite long to load, and then keeps reloading forever in loop. Sometimes it just doesn't even load, but all the rest loads fine... Has been like this for 9 hours now... 

have you restarted your PC? and router?