B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no, maybe she's just in the wrong group

drinks alcohol with drugs, doesn't related with joining of any group, it's Obviously she have Psychological issues and she couldn't adapting with the other girls.

5 minutes ago, one cent said:

drinks alcohol with drugs, doesn't related with joining of any group, it's Obviously she have Psychological issues and she couldn't adapting with the other girls.

the others don't force her to do anything and her no is just no, I don't think that's a problem

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I see that you need me :biggrin:

Have you never had an evening in your life where you drink too much and do anything? I already imitate the tram in the city :biggrin:

Then if you think girls in their age are all good, I think you might be sad to see that you are far from the truth

you're welcome 

Let's see if you still say that when the girls suddenly start to shit on each other on camera. 🤢

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey, I respect that...Each to there own Ed. I wouldn't dis anybody's taste in girls...😉

You've liked a few unpopulare ones too.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Let's see if you still say that when the girls suddenly start to shit on each other on camera🤢

Well that would certainly block our view 😏...which would probably be a good thing lol...

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You've liked a few unpopulare ones too.

I have...
But we stick by them and support them through thick and thin...My girl Nicole on her 1st visit is a prime example...I never lost faith and over time, during her 2nd and 3rd visits, her fan club rocketed ❤️. We all have our favourites and we believe in them...although we also sometimes wear 'our girls tinted glasses ' ..

• Like 1