B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have...
But we stick by them and support them through thick and thin...My girl Nicole on her 1st visit is a prime example...I never lost faith and over time, during her 2nd and 3rd visits, her fan club rocketed ❤️. We all have our favourites and we believe in them...although we also sometimes wear 'our girls tinted glasses ' ..

hell ya naga nicole was one of my favorites too.before i go to work i just wanted to say that its kinda funny that irma was eating out gina all alone in her room and her comes electra to spoil the fun and now they all want to be in her room.i also like electra but damn can they have some privacy do all the shows have to include all of them.me being irma next time her boyfriend is there she should walk in and disturb her and see how she likes it just saying.its like none of these girls respect the word privacy.like i said i like electra but this was not called for.

2 minutes ago, canito said:

hell ya naga nicole was one of my favorites too.before i go to work i just wanted to say that its kinda funny that irma was eating out gina all alone in her room and her comes electra to spoil the fun i also like electra but damn can they have some privacy do all the shows have to include all of them.me being irma next time her boyfriend is there she should walk in and disturb her and see how she likes it just saying.its like none of these girls respect the word privacy.like i said i like electra but this was not called for.

They need to learn how to lock a door. It ruined the whole moment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, canito said:

hell ya naga nicole was one of my favorites too.before i go to work i just wanted to say that its kinda funny that irma was eating out gina all alone in her room and her comes electra to spoil the fun and now they all want to be in her room.i also like electra but damn can they have some privacy do all the shows have to include all of them.me being irma next time her boyfriend is there she should walk in and disturb her and see how she likes it just saying.its like none of these girls respect the word privacy.like i said i like electra but this was not called for.

Even though I used to be Gina fan, B1 is a shambles right now...I don't enjoy it one bit right now...

Have a good day my friend and stay safe 🤘

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

They need to learn how to lock a door. It ruined the whole moment.

i dont think the bedrooms doors have locks i remember one time kami was going to bate in the open for the first time and nora fucked it up by walking into kamis room fucked up the whole moment.

2 minutes ago, canito said:

i dont think the bedrooms doors have locks i remember one time kami was going to bate in the open for the first time and nora fucked it up by walking into kamis room fucked up the whole moment.

it must have shocked her for the rest of her life because she was never very open for masturbation again 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, canito said:

they have installed locks later