B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Where is @moos54 when you need him. He would certainly tell you that this is quite normal for girls at this age. 🤣

Those girls are so disgusting. 🤮

That's the problem with these shows. First they drove away the people who wanted to see realistic content (also  due to the loss of all the Russian apartments). Now they are in direct competition with VHTV. Only that VHTV has better Shows, so RLC has to become more and more extreme. In the end they will lose almost all they customers.

I remember the days when all the bathroom cams were on silent, so you could here them performing their bodily functions and to protect their dignity...What the fuck happened...!!

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Just don't click on it.  ...or do you need further more detailed instructions? :dodgy:

I think there's a level of disgusting that you don't even want to see in the preview. 

I don't know what RLC is thinking, but with every girl that pees all over this Apartments they will lose viewers in the end. There are fans for it, but not really many. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I think there's a level of disgusting that you don't even want to see in the preview. 

I don't know what RLC is thinking, but with every girl that pees all over this Apartments they will lose viewers in the end. There are fans for it, but not really many. 

The world will be a better place when you stop thinking. :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I remember the days when all the bathroom cams were on silent, so you could here them performing their bodily functions and to protect their dignity...What the fuck happened...!!

I guess the Viewer count is going down. Someone at RLC must think that piss is the solution. 🤮 So now all of a sudden the girls start squirting and performing those disgusting piss shows. 🤮

Now you just have to hope that the idiot at RLC doesn't come up with the idea that shit might work better. 🤢

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I guess the Viewer count is going down. Someone at RLC must think that piss is the solution. 🤮 So now all of a sudden the girls start squirting and performing those disgusting piss shows. 🤮

Now you just have to hope that the idiot at RLC doesn't come up with the idea that shit might work better. 🤢

it's the fastest way to get me to follow Nina and Kira again 😂😂

• Upvote 1

Elettra is really exceptional, she quarrels with Armando, because he says she's a slut and she swears she doesn't do anything, poor Armando, anyway I think some rumors have reached him, about what's going on

36 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Where is @moos54 when you need him. He would certainly tell you that this is quite normal for girls at this age. 🤣

I see that you need me :biggrin:

Have you never had an evening in your life where you drink too much and do anything? I already imitate the tram in the city :biggrin:

Then if you think girls in their age are all good, I think you might be sad to see that you are far from the truth

you're welcome