Lilka & Jakar (2020) Part #2

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

Jakar is the best recruiter, and he knows exactly how everyday life in vhtv should look alike;  less bullshit, more action please 

They had a bad period where I thought they might even leave soon but now they are back on track 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They had a bad period where I thought they might even leave soon but now they are back on track 👍

vhtv should focus on supporting people who actually do excellent work and entertain us, I don't think it goes that way at the moment;

29 minutes ago, waldi said:

vhtv should focus on supporting people who actually do excellent work and entertain us, I don't think it goes that way at the moment;

That is an impossible task as everyone has a different point of view as to who does excellent work.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Just In said:

That is an impossible task as everyone has a different point of view as to who does excellent work.

Number of views and then new subscriptions and money earned gives a hint, who does a good job; very simple my friend, no philosophy needed;

Il y a 11 heures, 18732 a dit :

Is Lilka on the bed or the chair?  Struggling to tell them apart.

she is a pretty young woman and unfortunately her man considers her as a toy to satisfy her impulses with other women without too much interest in Lilka it is sad and I find her unhappy. but all this is my opinion on the vision of things 😭

• Like 2