Lilka & Jakar (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, killtime said:

You watch, someone here will get the corona and there will be pussies here begging them to cut off the feed. 

Well done that sums it all up very well indeed. In fact I would say that in this current crisis VH and it's tenants are behaving very irresponsibly and dam right dangerously. Many of them may even pay with their lives.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the troll can't answer anymore 😂

Just because you don't like some views is no reason to call anyone a troll. We are in a forum where views are exchanged. Come on how about being able to allow any views without being labelled a troll. Not on Jabs.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well done that sums it all up very well indeed. In fact I would say that in this current crisis VH and it's tenants are behaving very irresponsibly and dam right dangerously. Many of them may even pay with their lives.

the question is do these people behave like this if the cams ware not there if the answer is yes then it does not make any difference  but if the answer is NO and they do all the parties for the view then VH has a moral (if not legal) obligation to suspend operation to protect its employees (if any of them get infected and die) instead of collecting blood money.

• Upvote 1